• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Peaceful guild seeks members

DeletedUser8035

Too bad you are not in Fel, your guild sounds like just what I am looking for.

DeletedUser

I would be honoured to join your guild. I want to join the guild to facilitate trading. I have read your rules and accept them.
cheers!

DeletedUser8975

I'm interested in joining the guild if you're still recruiting. I'm a newer player but advancing as quickly as I can

DeletedUser

I'd also like to join, please! :D Same as gossamer, I'm newer but I'm in the later stages of the iron age.

DeletedUser9145

Another newbie here that is interested in joining your guild. Currently playing in Iron Age.

DeletedUser

HI hans353 here. looking for a guild.. Im super active as I study for school I just keep the game running. would be an awesome member no doubt in my mind. I am looking forward for a reply=) even if you reject me! just let me know nicely please :)

DeletedUser

Looking for a guild you sound like a fit for me very active player send an invite my way please.

DeletedUser11121

Would like to join

Your guild seems to be exactly what I am looking for! I sent an in game message and didn't hear back so I'm saying something here too. Please let me know if I can join.