• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Petition Against Inno's Recent Decision

Will you sign the petition?

• Total voters

Lucifer1904

@innogames has recently removed the Treasure Hunt minigame from Beta possibly soon to happen to the live servers also. Do you enjoy the treasure hunt? Do you enjoy the prizes? Do you hate the treasure hunt? Either way sign this petition to show them we are outraged. Who knows they may remove another beloved feature. Whats next they remove the Alcatraz GB ability to reproduce rogues?

DeletedUser29055

Not sure whether that helps in any way. But I enjoy the treasure hunt because it gives good prices. I usually get some fps out of it. With only a few clicks and timing. No searching on my big map. I am disappointed that they remove it. My username is left under my picture.

DeletedUser26154

@innogames has recently removed the Treasure Hunt minigame from Beta possibly soon to happen to the live servers also. Do you enjoy the treasure hunt? Do you enjoy the prizes? Do you hate the treasure hunt? Either way sign this petition to show them we are outraged. Who knows they may remove another beloved feature. Whats next they remove the Alcatraz GB ability to reproduce rogues?

images (5).jpg

If this was coming from someone else, I might take it seriously.

DeletedUser

If it were the Treasure Hunt with the prizes it had when I first started 2 1/2 years ago, I would hate to see it go. With the prizes it gives out now? Good riddance to everything about it except, of course, the Captain himself.

Freshmeboy

Treasure hunt is still a viable dimension of the game and I play daily for the possible fps. Can't tell you how many times it has fulfilled an RC or helped prop up a huge fp dump or fulfill a daily swap requirement. It's easy and requires timing but doesn't require too much of my time. Keep it

DeletedUser29563

From my understanding the treasure hunt is going to be replaced with another reward based feature. But for what it's worth...maybe keep it until that is implemented. Either way I will survive. But like Freshmeboy said...it is still easy rewards. Even if they aren't huge. Rewards are rewards..and with little time or effort.

DeletedUser27849

There are pro's and con's with the Treasure Hunt

A. Pro's:
1. They do give out better prizes than the incidents.
2. No searching required.

B. Con's:
1. Requires you to log in at specific times to collect it or you will have to start over. Got tired of doing the TH just because of this.
2. Not available to those that play on the app.

There are Pro's and Con's to the new feature

A. Pro's
1. Don't have to log on at specific times to collect. They are on the map for 24 hours.
2. Do give out diamonds as a reward. Hit this twice.
3. Available to those that play on the App

B. Con's:
1. Prizes are not that great.
2. Do have to search your city but really doesn't take up that much time.

DeletedUser28670

[ALERT]
There are 4 Copycat Ardaks™ and one real Ardak™ (assuming he voted himself :p)
th
th
th
th

Real Ardak
26154.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27889

If I didn't really want TH in I would change my vote to an Ardak. I feel like I'm on the wrong side of a Sparticus moment.

Algona

[ALERT]
There are 4 Copycat Ardaks™ and one real Ardak™ (assuming he voted himself :p)
th
th
th
th

Real Ardak
26154.jpg

Hmm. Spoiler needs 23 more pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining wehta it is.

That picture of me is way off. I have a beard and hair. Err, I mean, 5 people voted they were Ardak? Is this some kind of protest?

Can you imagine fifty people a day? I said FIFTY people a day . . .
Walkin' in, singin' a bar of "Ardak''s Restaurant" voting they were Ardak and walkin' out?
Friends, They may think it's a MOVEMENT, and that's what it is: THE ARDAK'S
RESTAURANT ANTI-PLUNDEREE MOVEMENT! . . . and all you gotta do to join is to
vote you are Ardak and sing it the next time it comes around on the guitar.

With feelin'.

You can get anything you want at Ardak's Restaurant.
You can get anything you wanr... at Ardak's Restaurant.
Walk right in it's around the back,
just a half a mile from the railroad track.
And you can get anything you want at Ardak's Restaurant.

dada dada dada dadaaa At Ardak's Restaurant!

With apologies to A Guthrie. Must resist temptation to write the whole thing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26154

From what I understand, the name Ardak Kumerin originates from Beautiful Armenia.

images (1).jpg images (2).jpg
download (1).jpg download (2).jpg

Ardak Kumerin is a real name for hundreds of people or more.
I didn't know this when I picked it.
Google it and find out for yourself.
An Armenian player on Rugnir pointed it out.

DeletedUser28670

From what I understand, the name Ardak Kumerin originates from Beautiful Armenia.

View attachment 6677 View attachment 6678
View attachment 6680 View attachment 6681

Ardak Kumerin is a real name for hundreds of people or more.
Google it and find out for yourself.
An Armenian player on Rugnir pointed it out.
I respectively deviate from that. First thing I did after reading this post was google (correction, "Bing-gle") the phrase "Ardak Kumerin."
See for yourselves what came up first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ardak kumerin | Forge of Empires Forum
forum.us.forgeofempires.com › Members
2017-05-29 · ardak kumerin is a Well-Known Member at Forge of Empires Forum

Last edited by a moderator: