• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Phoenix is rising!

DeletedUser

Phoenix is looking for new members on Greifental! Our guild has many experienced players who are ready and willing to help you grow and advance your city. We emphasize teamwork to help each of our members excel. If you are new to FOE or an old hand looking for a fun place to call home, this is the place for you!

Message Rayne12 for an invite.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm looking to joining a guild. Not into PVP much but willing to M/P as often as possible. I only do my battles in conquering provinces and or revenge. Prefer the provinces.
In a guild in Arvahall (lod2) Presently #10 in neighborhood in Griefental

DeletedUser

It's been one month now and Phoenix is doing great! We are now the 33rd ranked guild, most of our members are in EMA with several in HMA, and our guild forum is GREAT! We have great info posted already on trading, m/p, useful links, and a sector-by-sector guide to fighting the continent map! And more is coming!

If you would like to join a fun guild of experienced players who are ready to help you, then message me in game or via the forum!

DeletedUser

We are now the 24th ranked guild! We have many new players who are speeding along with the info we have been able to provide. Still looking for more good additions to our guild. Message Rayne12 or Storm550 in game or on the forum for an invite.

Happy Gaming,
Rayne

DeletedUser

Here we are about 3 and a half months in and our guild is incredibly successful! We are currently the 15th ranked guild on Greifental! We are doing fantastic in GvG and are still on the rise, but we are still looking for a few players who can help us be even better. Our trading is incredibly fast, we can advise you in all aspects of the game, we raise new GBs in hours (not days), and we can help you get your city on the fast track to success!

We still have a few spots available for new members, if you are interested please message me (Rayne12) here or in game on Gworld!

DeletedUser11900

looking ahead..... in bronze age and about two or three days be in the iron age looking for a guild ahead of time any advise?

DeletedUser11928

I'm new and this looks like a good guild. I've mostly bought my way to the Iron Age, but I want to learn some of the deeper aspects of the game. I'd appreciate an invite.

DeletedUser12055

Hi, I am looking for a guild to join. Please invite. I could use the advice of experienced players.
Thanks,
Ray

DeletedUser17140

Phoenix seeks active, helpful players who will P/M as often as possible, engage in fair trades (FoE Trade Calculator), help raise Great Buildings, and join GvG efforts. We are looking for team players with 100K+ points.

Phoenix, ranked #11 among the 1200 guilds currently in Griefental, will confer immediate benefits upon new members, including:
1. Recruitment boost: reduces time to heal and recruit units by 12%
2. Two free Forge Points each day at the Town Hall
3. 5% reduction in coin and supply costs for all buildings
4. GvG boosts

In addition, Phoenix is a time-tested, drama-free guild that promotes the success of all its members. Expect a friendly, welcoming environment.

Rules:
We respect our guildmates and allies. No plundering of alliance members.
Follow fair trade guidelines.
Help your fellow guildmates!
Be courteous and friendly.

If you would like to join, simply send an in-game message to Figaro or Storm550. In your message, specify what you will do to contribute to the team effort. Campers need not apply.

Happy forging!