• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pillage plunder and Attack

DeletedUser28069

I have a player who is high ranked to 700,000 over me who attacks me every day. There's an unbalance in a big way. I haven't been able to level up my soldiers, but I sure am working hard to get there. I have 189,000 pts. Big difference. I love playing this game. What I don't like are bullies. I am done whining now. LoL

DeletedUser28069

I am getting better at my timings of collections. 3 nights {am} in a row he hasn't been able to gain goods, only give me a sound whipping... lol

Lucifer1904

I have a player who is high ranked to 700,000 over me who attacks me every day. There's an unbalance in a big way. I haven't been able to level up my soldiers, but I sure am working hard to get there. I have 189,000 pts. Big difference. I love playing this game. What I don't like are bullies. I am done whining now. LoL
Level his GB so he can not double dip. That can be frustrating for many people. Fight being a JA with being a JA.

DeletedUser28069

I would gladly Buy FPs if I had to. in order to do that! LoL. I may just have to be a JA.

wolfhoundtoo

I would gladly Buy FPs if I had to. in order to do that! LoL. I may just have to be a JA.

The idea would be to put in very few (ideally only 1) forge point. Also note that while his score is higher than you that doesn't mean that his city is more advanced than you (if he is a heavy fighter he'll accrue battle points that will add to his score). have you checked out his defenses?

DeletedUser28069

The idea would be to put in very few (ideally only 1) forge point. Also note that while his score is higher than you that doesn't mean that his city is more advanced than you (if he is a heavy fighter he'll accrue battle points that will add to his score). have you checked out his defenses?
Yes! His defenses are out of this world!! Very high ranking. He even has great building leveled up in The Future. How can a Mid Age compete with that? I will just not have any buildings goods unless I sit on top of the game. Kindof hard though. lol

DeletedUser28069

Yes! His defenses are out of this world!! Very high ranking. He even has great building leveled up in The Future. How can a Mid Age compete with that? I will just not have any buildings goods unless I sit on top of the game. Kindof hard though. lol

wolfhoundtoo

You are in a hood with a future age player? I thought that changed when they went to the new hood system.

DeletedUser28069

Yes, player has these 2 GB and a tavern with 16 seats.burgundy colored tablecloth. My hood is pretty unbalanced right?

cbalto1927

Yes, player has these 2 GB and a tavern with 16 seats.burgundy colored tablecloth. My hood is pretty unbalanced right?

These 2 GB's has no effect for attack and defense. The new hood balance counts for how much FP into research. IF you already have 3 attack GB's then i suggest you to build up more attack power to attack the player back. We do have one player that attack and plunder daily but he person's attack and defense is slightly higher. I hope this helps for you.

wolfhoundtoo

what age is this player? And when I asked if you had checked his defense I meant have you actually attacked him to see what troops he has in defense?

DeletedUser26965

Those things have nothing to do with the balance of a neighborhood. Anyone can get higher age GB's by begging/buying the goods for them. Not using diamonds and if you got a big active friends list and play everyday you can max out friends tavern in something like 4-6 weeks.

But back to the main point, frankly I've never liked complaints about "balance". IMO such complaints ruin PvP/GvG games and make developers do odd things. FoE has never been a purely PvP game, as you don't really fight the other player you fight their AI, but it started out as a form of that where Tournaments and Plundering was what it was all about. Then nearly two years later it was all about GvG wars. Now because of all the complaints we get GE where we don't even fight each other but just compare scores how boring is that, we get flat neighborhoods, a city shield. Soon PvP and GvG will be wiped from the game and FoE will be a sad shell of its former self.