• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pillar of Heroes not getting any stars...why?

Just An Observer

Four Kiosks get the stars fast! The two Level 1 Pillar of Heroes do not get anything after24 hours What is going on? My best guess is that some pieces in the city get a top priority when someone hits their Aid button while others die on the vine. The Witch Doctor was doing the same thing so I got rid of it. These are the only two pieces I have seen this happen to.

RazorbackPirate

Level 1 Pillars don't give FPs. As such, they're motivated just before regular residential. If you're not getting fully Mo/Po'd after 24 hours, you've either got to many culture or decos stealing your stars, or you need better friends. If friends are not aiding you at least 4 days a week, dump them.

Once your pillars are at level 2, they'll give a FP and get priority.

Just An Observer

Sorry to say the residential buildings have received stars while the supposedly special Pillar has not. That is a real headscratcher. As for FP's, that should not matter since Kiosks, which also do not produce FP's, get star priority without any problem.

I have lots of Friends who do the Aid deal. That is not a problem. Decorations have never been an obstacle to seeing my special buildings getting stars before but when it came to the Pillar and Witch Doctor, it was like they were the Spawn of Satan who would not get a single glimpse from the angels who spread stars.

So the only worthwhile and maybe accurate (still need to see the results myself) comment you made was to get the Pillar upgraded. I can do better with what an upgrade costs by buying other buildings which are much more versatile and also have zero problems attracting stars.

Now I know enough to dump at least one and hopefully find an upgrade kit for the remaining Pillar should I keep it around as well. Thank you for helping me get a clearer vision of how to proceed.

DevaCat

Lol, I wouldn't bother asking any questions op. Just get rid of them and buy whatever you think will get you to the space age end-level boss fight.

I've been told by reliable sources that's the fastest way! :cool:

wontn23

I had a similar problem with my Tholos of Idols, level 2. It was never polished or motivated. It wasn't until I upgraded it to my current level and then whaala, motivated everytime. i think the priority has to do with the age of the building. Just a thought.

Super Catanian

I had a similar problem with my Tholos of Idols, level 2. It was never polished or motivated. It wasn't until I upgraded it to my current level and then whaala, motivated everytime. i think the priority has to do with the age of the building. Just a thought.
Not really. As mentioned, it's position on the aid priority list depends on what it produces when motivated. Since the Tholos produces FP at that level when motivated (citation needed), it's high on the priority list. Before then, it's just treated as an ordinary (premium) Residential Building.

Agent327

wontn23

It produced the same thing when it was HMA. Coins and when motivated, supplies. The only thing that changed when I upgraded it's age to LMA was it produce more coins, and supplies when motivated. But now to is motivated every time. No FPs at level 2.

RazorbackPirate

It produced the same thing when it was HMA. Coins and when motivated, supplies. The only thing that changed when I upgraded it's age to LMA was it produce more coins, and supplies when motivated. But now to is motivated every time. No FPs at level 2.
Changing it's age doesn't upgrade it to level 2, it just changes it's age. Now being the current age, it at least has a higher priority. You need upgrade kists from the AD to add levels. Not the same as One-ups or Renos.

wontn23

It was always level 2 when I first laid it down and upgraded it. The OP asked about Pillar of heroes and now we are talking about Tholos. ZSee my thread from about a week ago if you want to continue.

wontn23

I also want to say that I misspoke when I said upgraded. I meant to say up-aged. It was always level 2, but the age changed from HMA to LMA. Sorry for the confusion. Again, see my Tholos thread on May 9th.

BAfromKC

Level 1 Pillars don't give FPs. As such, they're motivated just before regular residential. If you're not getting fully Mo/Po'd after 24 hours, you've either got to many culture or decos stealing your stars, or you need better friends. If friends are not aiding you at least 4 days a week, dump them.

Once your pillars are at level 2, they'll give a FP and get priority.
Can a Pillar of Heroes be higher than L-2 ? I have one, at L-2, with one at auction (says upgrade as well as Build) So, should I buy the one at auction with the idea of upgrading mine past L-2 ??

Graviton

Can a Pillar of Heroes be higher than L-2 ? I have one, at L-2, with one at auction (says upgrade as well as Build) So, should I buy the one at auction with the idea of upgrading mine past L-2 ??

You can click on an upgrade item in the auction (not the bar to purchase it but the item itself) and it will show you how many levels are possible.