• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pirate hideout fps percentage....scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micorps

New Member
Can someone please fix the odds of fps payout on pirate hideout. It is ridiculous I have 4 hideouts and no fps for 3 days in a row. I thought this would be a good building to spend real money to get, but this thing is turning our to be a scam that is failing to deliver. I will be hesitant to spend any money on anything that looks to good to be true in the future.
 

Sharmon the Impaler

Well-Known Member
I had 1 Pirates hideout and tracked it for 3 weeks and it rewarded FP 4 times out of 21 and was on a 9 day "losing" streak when I sold it.
 

Agent327

Well-Known Member
Can someone please fix the odds of fps payout on pirate hideout. It is ridiculous I have 4 hideouts and no fps for 3 days in a row. I thought this would be a good building to spend real money to get, but this thing is turning our to be a scam that is failing to deliver. I will be hesitant to spend any money on anything that looks to good to be true in the future.

It has a 60% chance of not giving fp's every single time you collect. Would be a scam if you got fp's every time on all your hideouts. Don't know how you think 40% is to good to be true.
 

Pericles the Lion

Well-Known Member
To be precise, the stats on the Pirate's Hideout claim that there is a 40% chance of getting FPs. Whether, or not, these odds are accurate seems to be the point of the OP's post.
 

Micorps

New Member
No it isn't. He wants the odds to be fixed, so according to him they are not accurate. He has already concluded that on a massive 3 days of collecting.
I'm saying out of 4 hideouts I barely ever get 1 genius. Last 3 days nothing out of 4. This is not 40% the building is not delivery what is says. This moderator implies it's unreasonable to expect anything close to stated odds. Most I talk to say fps percentage is closer to 15% I guess we will find out for someone with 4 hideouts
 
Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

Well-Known Member
I'm saying out of 4 hideouts I barely ever get 1 genius. Last 3 days nothing out of 4. This is not 40% the building is not delivery what is says. This moderator implies it's unreasonable to expect anything close to stated odds. Most I talk to say fps percentage is closer to 15% I guess we will find out for someone with 4 hideouts
Start tracking your results of what you get each day. With 4, it should only take a few months to gather enough data to see if they are performing as advertised. Don't just track the FPs, it's important to see all the results to accurately compare.

Keep us posted.
 

Johnny B. Goode

Well-Known Member
I find this thread rather amusing. Maybe I'm a little (a little?!?) jaded to these RNG complaints. Or it could be that I don't look at the FP production of this building as anything but gravy. I build it for the attack boost. FP production is easy. Attack/defense boost is way more important...and contributes to higher FP acquisition through GE and GBG.
 

Xerosaur

Active Member
Razor's exactly right. Statistically, you can't address probability concerns (as you've done) without studying the problem over time. YES TIME, always LOTS of time.

It's essential for you to perform a daily tally of the reward achievements each day for your buildings, over a reasonable duration of time. Reasonable isn't a few days. The longer you test, the more the tally of choices (and derived %) should align with what's stated in the building. It's tough to invest 3 months of daily scorecarding. But you'll gain credibility for your problem if you can prove your point by sound math. That's the investment you need to make.

IF not, we can't get behind your hypothesis without you demonstrating reasonable investment in discovery. If you embrace the intelligent suggestions from multiple people about the "math of this"... you learned something about probability over time.
 
Can someone please fix the odds of fps payout on pirate hideout. It is ridiculous I have 4 hideouts and no fps for 3 days in a row. I thought this would be a good building to spend real money to get, but this thing is turning our to be a scam that is failing to deliver. I will be hesitant to spend any money on anything that looks to good to be true in the future.
That's MASSIVE sample of 12 !!!!!!!!!!! Come back when you have recorded 120000 samples and tell us what the % FP payouts were. I bet they are more in line with 40% , but even then basic statistics tell us there will still be a % variance.
 

Ebeondi Asi

Well-Known Member
I whine about payouts in Events, but agree the Pirates Hideout is acting as designed. My payouts vary wildly. No problem.
This reminds me of the complaints about Himiji Castle too.
 

Micorps

New Member
Can someone please fix the odds of fps payout on pirate hideout. It is ridiculous I have 4 hideouts and no fps for 3 days in a row. I thought this would be a good building to spend real money to get, but this thing is turning our to be a scam that is failing to deliver. I will be hesitant to spend any money on anything that looks to good to be true in the future.
I whine about payouts in Events, but agree the Pirates Hideout is acting as designed. My payouts vary wildly. No problem.
This reminds me of the complaints about Himiji Castle too.
I'm at 10% in five days so far.
 

Micorps

New Member
So let's start tracking it. Make a thread and everyone contributes. Pretty bad it takes this much effort to show this building was just an attempt by inno to make money. Let's see who actually gets 40%. 2 out of 20 so far in 5 days
 

Micorps

New Member
That's MASSIVE sample of 12 !!!!!!!!!!! Come back when you have recorded 120000 samples and tell us what the % FP payouts were. I bet they are more in line with 40% , but even then basic statistics tell us there will still be a % variance.

With that many why not just admit no number will be a legitimate statistic. So far I'm more in line with what others are seeing at 15%.
 

Sharmon the Impaler

Well-Known Member
Even if you get 0 after a year it is still statistically in line. In fact 40% chance means nothing unless a time period of a 40% FP reward is stated.
 

Sharmon the Impaler

Well-Known Member
Sorry, The building can be fliped once per day. And it is 40% chance each time it is flipped. Naturally if you never flip it the chance is zero.. LOL
Most players are flipping once each day.

If you flip it 365 times and get 0 FP and the next 78 flips it hits fp every time then you are getting a 40% FP reward. The first year kinda sucks though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top