• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pirates Cove looking to fill our ranks with qualified active players.

DeletedUser28038

Hi prospective members,
Our guild Pirates Cove is globally ranked #30 and is growing fast.
We are a very easy going and fun guild. Our members' Great Buildings usually get raised within an hour or two. We have a strong economy and are a fair trades only guild. If your'e in need of a specific good whether its for tech,raising a GB or just negotiating.....we're there to help. Our guild leaders are very helpful with answering all questions you may have to help you learn and grow. You don't have to be an expert to apart of our family, you just have to be an active player and be focused on working with us as a team to help the guild grow..

Things we are looking for in a potential member:

Active members in Early Middle Ages to Late Middle Ages (adults preferred because we like to joke)
Donate 1-2 Forge Points to newly placed Great Buildings to help them get out of the STIX.
Communicate with your guild members....... answer messages, and have a presence in the game.
Polish/motivate at least a couple times a week. Personally, I hit the entire guild daily as it gives me a chance to get more blueprints and only takes a minute.
Participate in Guild Expeditions...
Produce goods and post fair trades often.

And most importantly.. Just try to go above and beyond.. You will get what you give..

This is a FUN guild without the drama... (and believe me... Ive been in a few others that werent)

I am one of the guild leaders and am in charge of recruiting...

Friend me and we can get you an application..
My name is Frankbooth27 and our world is Walstrand.

Looking forward to hearing from you.