• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Places where FoE differs from Real Life

• Thread starter DeletedUser28670
  • Start date

DeletedUser28670

Hey everyone! This is a place where you can post places where FoE is NOT real life. Let's see who finds the most subtle difference!:) I'll start it off:
If I was mean enough to attack my neighbour..... I wouldn't just plunder 1 building.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IRL you can't wash your kid's dirty diapers in a wishing well.

DeletedUser29390

IRL my dog's try to get them rabbits running in circles in the field

DeletedUser29390

them deer too, been few years since the shepherd dragged one in the house, momma' s new white carpet, fun times......

DeletedUser29390

IRL, I can make a rabbit scream by repeatedly poking it with my pudgy fingers. Sounds like babies. .... too far?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29390

IRL instead of getting battle points and goods from attacking and plundering my neighbours, I got years of incarceration and lots of fines for restitution.

I love this thread... thank you Lord Muggle

DeletedUser28670

:) Just came up with the idea one day playing FoE and I started arguing with some people in Global Chat over why cottages supported 73 population and how that wasn't realistic in real life and then I started this thread :p

DeletedUser26154

In real life, when you ignore someone...

images (7).jpg

They don't keep coming back with different bodies and faces.