• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plasma artillery

Mungle

What is the best way to fight and win against these units? I use stealth tanks and rogues...but just cannot survive against these units.

Pericles the Lion

HTs and Rogues when facing 2-3 PA but you'll take losses. Drones when facing 3+ but don't attack the PAs, hit the other units first.

Dursland

Trying to beat Plasmas with tanks isn't easy. I did it when I had hover tanks in CE and was fighting through AF map for the expansions.

Key is to move your hovers and rogues as far forward as you can go, so you can start hitting the plasma cannons ASAP.

But of course if your attack/defense isn't high you probably don't have good chances of winning.

Using Flying+Hovers doesn't work well because Plasma will still target the hovers while any other units will easily dispatch the flyers.

Mungle

Trying to beat Plasmas with tanks isn't easy. I did it when I had hover tanks in CE and was fighting through AF map for the expansions.

Key is to move your hovers and rogues as far forward as you can go, so you can start hitting the plasma cannons ASAP.

But of course if your attack/defense isn't high you probably don't have good chances of winning.

Using Flying+Hovers doesn't work well because Plasma will still target the hovers while any other units will easily dispatch the flyers.
Thanks. I'll try it.