• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

player banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5994

hi there i have looked through the forums and haven't found anything that directly covers this.. I'm hoping somebody could help me.. I have a fellow player on cisgard and the other worlds banned for donating FP's to another player.. since during the load screen they state that you can do this to gain blueprints and medals.. why was this done?? and is there a way to appeal this??? once again sorry if this is in the wrong location..

DeletedUser2145

It would mean they were involved in some sort of unfair trading that violations the Game Rules. Whether it is cross-world trading or having push accounts, there can be various reasons for the ban. The player may appeal through support, where they will be told why they were banned (although, the login screen should state why as well).

But bans are not to be discussed publicly and confidentiality is supposed to be maintained.

DeletedUser

Please do not discuss bans outside support. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.