• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

@ @ @ PLAYER COURTESY CLUB @ @ @

DeletedUser8797

FELLOW FORGERS : I am starting something NEW here on F world as this is my "HOMEBASE" and I am hoping to spread this throughout ALL of FOE as it is a critical nuance to the game THAT OBVIOUSLY MANY DONT UNDERSTAND : subtle difference in or shade of meaning, expression, or sound.
[COLOR=#878787 !important]"the nuances of facial expression and body language"
[/COLOR]
synonyms:fine distinction, subtle difference;

THESE are EXAMPLES given in the dictionary : BUT this is the ISSUE that MANY PLAYERS are missing and I will EXPLAIN HERE : ALL Great Buildings EXCEPT the ZEUS have a collection timer which is set at 24 hours for the "BONUS" which EACH and EVERY GB :eek: GIVES ! ! ! TO allow the owner the priviledge to PLACE the FINAL FP ALSO gives a "SPECIAL REWARD" as some are calling this "DOUBLE DIPPING " and other things; I wanted to start a CLUB
which we will call "PLAYER COURTESY CLUB and all that means is this :
IF you are interested ; I am asking that you PLACE the following note to your PROFILE, I prefer that it BE AT THE TOP and FIRST UP is easier for people to SEE

@ @ @ PLAYER COURTESY @ @ @
PLEASE ALLOW ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLACE THE FINAL FP ON ALL OF MY GBs @ @ @

PLEASE POST EXACTLY AS I HAVE ABOVE and we shall start a "NEW ERA" here on FOE :) I am a player that really LOVES THIS GAME and sometimes "WE JUST GOTTA CHANGE THINGS FOR THE BETTER " :D

THANK YOU IF you are with me and IF not at least learn what the game is ALL ABOUT " FRIENDSHIP and HELPING" That in a nutshell IS FOE ! ! !
HAPPY FORGING and HAVE FUN with your game I DO ! !
your friend and FOE LOVER
checkmate70