• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Player Flagging

• Thread starter DeletedUser31657
  • Start date

Vote to change or stay as is?

• Stay as is

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Allow ability to identify/flag people

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31657

Proposal
I propose that an option be added where we could flag certain players so that they may stick out to us easier.

Current System (if applicable)
N/A

Details
Have the ability to either place a positive or negative flag on players in our Friend, Guild, and Neighbor lists. This would allow us to more easily identify certain players that we may want to enter their city and polish or motivate a specific building instead of randomly aiding them.

It could also be useful to negatively flag players whom have previously attacked us and we do not wish to aid any longer. It could also be used to mark players we have attacked and need to return later to plunder.

Abuse Prevention
Nothing comes to mind, but might want to place a limit on the number of positive and negative flags.

Visual Aids
Player Flagging.jpg
Conclusion
I believe you would find ample support for such an option, I know in my guild there is always a lot of discussion about annoying attackers and how people go about aiding other players.

DeletedUser12620

I love it, but maybe change the flags?

Welcome to the FOE forum where we take you ideas into consideration.

DeletedUser31206

Proposal
I propose that an option be added where we could flag certain players so that they may stick out to us easier.

Current System (if applicable)
N/A

Details
Have the ability to either place a positive or negative flag on players in our Friend, Guild, and Neighbor lists. This would allow us to more easily identify certain players that we may want to enter their city and polish or motivate a specific building instead of randomly aiding them.

It could also be useful to negatively flag players whom have previously attacked us and we do not wish to aid any longer. It could also be used to mark players we have attacked and need to return later to plunder.

Abuse Prevention
Nothing comes to mind, but might want to place a limit on the number of positive and negative flags.

Visual Aids
View attachment 7728
Conclusion
I believe you would find ample support for such an option, I know in my guild there is always a lot of discussion about annoying attackers and how people go about aiding other players.
I like the idea especially for the knowing who to attack and who not to.

Freshmeboy

A humongous no on this proposal...I get that it may help in some ways for your average player but it's just a massive in game marking system for the plunderer. Don't they have enough of an advantage...? Surprise, lousy AI, more offensive GBs than defensive and, worst of all, a surrender button in case you are overwhelmed! Where is the risk...? It's pretty much zero and now you want to add a tagging system to keep track of booty...?

Lucifer1904

No. On the grounds that it is not necessary.

Disclaimer: This is my opinion as a player not a moderator.

Lucifer1904

I'm afraid I must close this thread because it contains a poll. The voting is done when it is placed up for voting by a Lead Moderator. You are welcome to repost the proposal without the poll.

DeletedUser21322

If you wish to have this proposal voted upon please link it to the proposals to promote. Only mods are able to post ideas up for voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.