• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Player in search of guild

DeletedUser38228

I am new to game and in search of active guild where I can learn, grow, and help teammates. Is there such a thing as a training guild where experienced leaders take in noobs like me and help mold into competitive players? I log in multiple times a day, constantly look to add friends that are active, visit friends taverns, and help motivate/polish as often as allowed.

DeletedUser38757

I am new to game and in search of active guild where I can learn, grow, and help teammates. Is there such a thing as a training guild where experienced leaders take in noobs like me and help mold into competitive players? I log in multiple times a day, constantly look to add friends that are active, visit friends taverns, and help motivate/polish as often as allowed.

Hi! You can join an open guild that has a high ranking (in the 100s). Those are usually the best. One of the other ways after you join a strong guild is to build up cities in other worlds and join guilds in those too. You would be amazed at how much you can learn by doing this. If you would like however, you are welcome to join my guild, "I AM Warriors" if you are not opposed to it's description. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. My main world is Zorskog and I am a member of "Newbies Welcome" in that world.