• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

player message

DeletedUser12620

Hello, If you are in Bronze age, Iron age or Early middle age please send me a private message on Z world thank you very much! I'll explain more once you have messaged me on Z world not here in the forums.

DeletedUser31592

I don't know what your messages have entailed, but people in my guild have been complaining about your messages this evening. Just an FYI.

DeletedUser26965

I don't know what your messages have entailed, but people in my guild have been complaining about your messages this evening. Just an FYI.
ooh, tell us more, this is the "Drama" section after all.

DeletedUser31592

ooh, tell us more, this is the "Drama" section after all.
I don't know, but they were all complaining and going to report her. Something about trying to extort people for real money- as in donate to this and I won't plunder you. (But then donating FPs to avoid plundering was mentioned) Then there was something about telling them to send messages to their friends or something. It was vague and hard to follow, so I really am as clueless as you...

DeletedUser12620

I don't know, but they were all complaining and going to report her. Something about trying to extort people for real money- as in donate to this and I won't plunder you. (But then donating FPs to avoid plundering was mentioned) Then there was something about telling them to send messages to their friends or something. It was vague and hard to follow, so I really am as clueless as you...

I sell LMA goods to players and yes I don't plunder those who donate forge points towards my GB target (I always keep my word). As for goods I sell LMAand down for forge points to new players who need goods to build all sorts of GBS. I give free goods to those who help spread the word that I am selling goods. I make around 350-400 CA per day so I have no shortage of goods to go around. tyvm

DeletedUser12620

When you attack and plunder and check throughout the day for anything to plunder neighbors tend to twist my words around to get me in trouble with the game lol

DeletedUser33000

Wonder what name she restarted under after she got deleted ... he he he Trying to sell CDM kits to guildies even for 625 FP's ha ha ha. I give em' away to guildies.