• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Player missing city

DeletedUser5159

We have a player in D World in Kirby's Elite that has been away for a while. Told me she tried to log in the other day and it look like she had to start completely over. I looked at her city in our league and she is stll 7+ million. Her name is Middles. and she wants to play but not start over... Any ideas?

DeletedUser28670

We have a player in D World in Kirby's Elite that has been away for a while. Told me she tried to log in the other day and it look like she had to start completely over. I looked at her city in our league and she is stll 7+ million. Her name is Middles. and she wants to play but not start over... Any ideas?
(1) Check she's in the right world.
(2) Check that she's in the right account.

If not, it might be that her account was autodeleted (if it's EMA or below with less than 200 diamonds in her account) but that seems unlikely. Tell her to contact support if the above steps are all checked (she's in right account, right world, she was above EMA/ had more than 200 diamonds in her account) and ask them to find out what happened.