• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Player seeking new friends

DeletedUser8383

I play and p/m daily on multiple worlds. I am broke on this new L world and really need that 20c per p/m. Send me a friends request please :)
Cyn

DeletedUser11982

I just joined and have no clue how to friend people. I'm also in the Bronze Age still. Not sure if that friendship is conditional, so I wanted to make that known. Didn't even know that you received 20c per p/m... Nifty :D

If you'd send the request, I'm happy to co-assist ;)

DeletedUser

I'm brand new to the game. I sent you both friend requests. Let me know if you prefer motivate or polish and I'll do it daily.

DeletedUser

New to the game as well. I added you three. Anyone else reading this thread feel free to add me. I M/P daily!

DeletedUser

I'm new to the game, and i'm not sure how to add people. I'm wiling to polish/motivate daily if you'd like! Let me know what I need to do!

Queen53

I am a little new too but I found the best is get into a guild . The benefits are great. I belong to the Golden Guild founded by Inkytacles he might come here to send an invite. I also accept friends always Queen53

DeletedUser

Im not new to the game but I am looking for more friends! Please add me for mo/po daily!!

DeletedUser17427

If I knew how to do that invite thing I would be happy to

DeletedUser17427

Im totally lost here too. If you know how to invite Id be happy to do it

DeletedUser17521

Cynderi, just sent a request

Mikal, you go to your list at the bottom of the screen. Click on the friends tab, a dialogue box opens. Click on the 3rd tab "Add Friends" and type in the player name and hit the magnifying glass icon. When they show in the list, select them, another dialogue box pops up. Hit "add as a friend"

I just sent you one BTW ;)

LoveNkind

The best way to get lots of friends fast is to go into your neighborhood taverns and friend everybody you see. They're active players who visit taverns!
Some will not accept the invite--not personal--they just hav all the friends they want. Ask other people until you hav enuf.
You mouse over their face and options appear include Invite.