1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Player seeking new friends

Discussion in 'Langendorn Drama' started by cynderi, Jul 19, 2014.

1. cynderi

cynderi New Member

I play and p/m daily on multiple worlds. I am broke on this new L world and really need that 20c per p/m. Send me a friends request please :)
    Cyn

2. MediocreMe

MediocreMe New Member

I just joined and have no clue how to friend people. I'm also in the Bronze Age still. Not sure if that friendship is conditional, so I wanted to make that known. Didn't even know that you received 20c per p/m... Nifty :D

If you'd send the request, I'm happy to co-assist ;)

3. BekkaBoo5

BekkaBoo5 Guest

I'm brand new to the game. I sent you both friend requests. Let me know if you prefer motivate or polish and I'll do it daily.

4. Vendox

Vendox Guest

New to the game as well. I added you three. Anyone else reading this thread feel free to add me. I M/P daily!

5. kmm5133

kmm5133 Guest

I'm new to the game, and i'm not sure how to add people. I'm wiling to polish/motivate daily if you'd like! Let me know what I need to do!

6. Queen53

Queen53 Member

I am a little new too but I found the best is get into a guild . The benefits are great. I belong to the Golden Guild founded by Inkytacles he might come here to send an invite. I also accept friends always Queen53

7. Mama Loco

Mama Loco Guest

Im not new to the game but I am looking for more friends! Please add me for mo/po daily!!

8. Raja BuMu

Raja BuMu New Member

Please add Raja BuMu...daily polivator

9. Mikal the godfather

Mikal the godfather New Member

If I knew how to do that invite thing I would be happy to

10. Mikal the godfather

Mikal the godfather New Member

Im totally lost here too. If you know how to invite Id be happy to do it

11. FBHO

FBHO New Member

Cynderi, just sent a request

Mikal, you go to your list at the bottom of the screen. Click on the friends tab, a dialogue box opens. Click on the 3rd tab "Add Friends" and type in the player name and hit the magnifying glass icon. When they show in the list, select them, another dialogue box pops up. Hit "add as a friend"

I just sent you one BTW ;)