• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Playing Games with Incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemur

Here's a clue about what kind of people manage this game. So-called "incidents" are usually plentiful — especially when a player logs in a few times each day. But when collecting a certain number of incidents becomes a requirement for a quest? Well, then the incidents become "magically" scarce. I have logged in at least four times over the past 24 hours on Dunarsund. How many incidents were there? One.

One!

InnoGames seems to think that sabotaging its player base — and then asking for their credit card number to make it all better —.is a winning business strategy.

You're having fun now! It's InnoGames!

icarusethan

i knew something was missing when i came back to the forum... so glad you still here criticizing Inno with all your made-up claims, lemur

Graviton

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean Inno isn't out to get you.

If Inno really were manned by sadistic creeps who "sabotage" the player base, I'd quit playing. So is it Inno's fault that you're still playing?

Ebeondi Asi

I collect themseveral tmes a day. WhatI can say is they do seem to sometimes not be any. and other times lots. I would say that is zero correlation to quest need. usually Sundays no to few incidents. anyway they do sometimes dry up for half a day or a little more.

Graviton

If you're going to bend over that far for them, shouldn't you at least have a marriage license first? :D
Guess it's a matter of perspective. Since I'm playing for free and thus not contributing in any way to Inno's bottom line, one could argue that Inno's bending over for me.

And you didn't answer the question. ;)

Johnny B. Goode

To expand on my previous post, I have noticed this in multiple events, in pretty much every city I play. Any other time there are tons of incidents to collect. Then you get an event quest that requires you to collect just a few and suddenly they're as scarce as can be. Doesn't matter if I've collected them regularly or not. It's happened too many times to be a coincidence. In fact, on my VF city there is a spot where there is literally always an Incident. And it regularly regenerates multiple times per visit. Except when there's an Incident collection event quest. And I'm talking it is there every single time I log on to that city. Until that quest comes up. And suddenly it's a vacant spot in the wilderness.

Status
Not open for further replies.