• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Please check the market!

DeletedUser40061

Its been 2 1/2 weeks since posting goods to trade in open market.. It seems the guild im in is temporary abandoned?!? I need to unlock agriculture:(

DeletedUser40061

there is nothing you can do at this point. as stated on message center in the game, my supply depot is dry as a thousand year old twinkie. ill have to build 1-2 production bldgs to offset the problem. no worries.

DeletedUser40061

i dont have the heart in leaving guild, the founder, king jannie is a swell bloke. i do have someone who isnt part of guild to check in from time to time goods iam selling which helps a lot.

DeletedUser38010

Its been 2 1/2 weeks since posting goods to trade in open market.. It seems the guild im in is temporary abandoned?!? I need to unlock agriculture:(

It is possible others could make the trade with you but are unwilling to do so because of the charge of a forge point. There isn't a way to post a message stating you would be willing to repay the fee. Another way to force you to actively research a new guild and develop alliances. Look at guilds that match the way you play and are active. Don't stay in a guild that doesn't support you. It really holds you back. You need your guild to support you. I am speaking from experience. Fortunately I have found three very active and supportive ones and if/when it is time to move so I can develop more friends and alliances, I have a choice. Good luck.