1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Please Delete. I received an answer. Thanks.

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by AnimEXtremist, Jan 27, 2017.

1. AnimEXtremist

AnimEXtremist Member

Please Delete. I received an answer. Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  2. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Well-Known Member

It is very simple, sometimes Inno offers something extra when you buy diamonds. So I'm guessing the guy purchased 2 large diamond packages.

P.S. I also think sometimes the offer is public to everyone, sometime the offer pop's for few random users.

3. BruteForceAttack

sorry msg was too long...anyways mods are just players..guess they didnt understand that x world was open only yesterday and just gave you canned reply.. i know they give out hideouts along with diamonds..just wait for few more days it will appear for everyone.. who is willing to spend 79.99.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2017
  4. BruteForceAttack

Oh Well...It seems Trivia master stopped by the new world yesterday and gabe out some goodies.

5. nomad richie

nomad richie Well-Known Member

Diamond package specials can very player to player, and definitely vary across worlds and platforms (Web/mobile). I know at the beginning of V, that people would make flash reports about special diamond offers (like rogue hideouts) and others not getting it. In many, but I don't think all, cases. it was determined to be web vs mobile differences, but I do know that there appears to be some specials that just pop up based on some heuristic based on your past purchases and what has happened in the game.

6. Shryker

Shryker New Member

How did he get to iron age in one day?

7. nomad richie

nomad richie Well-Known Member

Likely using the diamonds that came with the Rogue Camps.

8. BruteForceAttack

When V started one guy got to PE in 3rd or 4th day :)

ForGotten3 likes this.
  9. Alessi116125

Alessi116125 Active Member

I remember something similar is O world. In global he admitted to spending in the thousands of dollars on the first day to do it.

10. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Dunarsund
    :eek:

I wonder what it would take to buy your way from start all the way up to the promethium wall. I'm going to guess $15,000.

11. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Dunarsund
    You did? So what was it?

12. Frog-King

Frog-King New Member

I would like to spend $80.00. Wish inno would offer me a special for that right now, so I could buy it. lol