• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Please Delete. I received an answer. Thanks.

DeletedUser26796

Please Delete. I received an answer. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

BruteForceAttack

It is very simple, sometimes Inno offers something extra when you buy diamonds. So I'm guessing the guy purchased 2 large diamond packages.

P.S. I also think sometimes the offer is public to everyone, sometime the offer pop's for few random users.

BruteForceAttack

First of all, the world just opened up on the 26th of january. PLUS, did you read the whole message. I clearly got a response back from a mod, saying that it was from the Christmas Event. That is NOT possible, due to the event being over since the 6th... P.S. Please read the whole message if you are going to respond. thx.

(Message I received that I KNOW was a LIE: Forge of Empires - Customer Support 2017-01-27 18:27:17
[redacted]

sorry msg was too long...anyways mods are just players..guess they didnt understand that x world was open only yesterday and just gave you canned reply.. i know they give out hideouts along with diamonds..just wait for few more days it will appear for everyone.. who is willing to spend 79.99.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25273

Diamond package specials can very player to player, and definitely vary across worlds and platforms (Web/mobile). I know at the beginning of V, that people would make flash reports about special diamond offers (like rogue hideouts) and others not getting it. In many, but I don't think all, cases. it was determined to be web vs mobile differences, but I do know that there appears to be some specials that just pop up based on some heuristic based on your past purchases and what has happened in the game.

DeletedUser25273

Likely using the diamonds that came with the Rogue Camps.

DeletedUser26965

I remember something similar is O world. In global he admitted to spending in the thousands of dollars on the first day to do it.
:eek:

I wonder what it would take to buy your way from start all the way up to the promethium wall. I'm going to guess $15,000.

DeletedUser28382

I would like to spend $80.00. Wish inno would offer me a special for that right now, so I could buy it. lol