• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

~~~~Please Help~~~~

DeletedUser

I have a question hopefully someone can answer. I am currently in the Early Middle Ages. I just complete the territory "Moravaria" (it is the 25th territory.....I believe it is a High Middle Ages territory but I could be wrong....towards the bottom of the world.) It wont let me scout the next section to the right (which I believe is the Colonial Age Section). It is just covered up by clouds...it that because I need to progress to the next age? I have never had this problem before and have always been ahead in the map from what Age I am in. Can I only go and fight in the territories that are one level above me? That is the only thing I can think of...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks in advance!!!

DeletedUser4074

Your next scouting target is east of Canturia, which is the High Middle Ages PvP tower. You have to get through the Late Middle Ages portion of the map before you move on to the Colonial area.

DeletedUser4844

I could be wrong, but I believe Moravaria is the point where, instead of continuing toward the bottom of the map, the next place to scout is more toward the top of the map and slightly to the right of the last place you hit at the top of the map. Check there to continue.

DeletedUser

Forgot to mention I have completed every section of the map up through and including Moravaria but it wont let me scout further

- - - Updated - - -

Gwalchmai.....you sir are a genius....Thanks for the help