• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plethora of Proposals

DeletedUser28855

Once you reach the next era previous era tech should go down in FP cost, if not be eliminated entirely with only the activation cost (perhaps increased) remaining. Each server has its own unique goods but there is always goods tech not worthwhile investing in: my server us22 has Crafting and Apiary with no goods depos but thankfully are dead end techs.

Quest research all 20 Iron age techs - not with multistory houses (diamonds, dead end tech) and 2 depot-less goods tech.

While on the topic of quests there should be a quest tree/board (Atelier Mana Khemia board is pretty simple) where you can choose the order, so you don't have to abort any of them rather finish at your own pace.

Aid-all button would be supremely useful for friends/guild lists as would sit-all, neighbors could have the option as well. If you could eliminate tavern animation when you sit at players tables it would expedite the process (Flash does not always like sitting among other things)

Blueprints - it feels like I will be in the Colonial age before I get my second set. 2:1 blueprints for a random same building bp :( 2:1 for a bp of the same gb that you DONT have or for completed GBs 2:1 gets you 1 bp for the next GB. Once you reach your FP cap if the excess went directly into your GBs (automatically) no hours would be wasted. BP exchange with other players or bp-centric events, one can dream.

Rewards for being a good trader: If you accept 1:1 same age goods ratio trades or offer more goods for same age goods a reputation meter (or quest) with an reward at the end. Ultimate prize no FP cost for any trade. Bundling trades for the same player ex 5X 10:10(same goods) 5FP transforms into 50:50 1-2 FP. Is there any way to implement cash/supply for goods as in Elvenar's wholesaler in FoE?

DeletedUser8420

This is not in the proper proposal format and Jaelis or another mod will be moving it to Forge hall for discussion.

DeletedUser26154

Once you reach the next era previous era tech should go down in FP cost, if not be eliminated entirely with only the activation cost (perhaps increased) remaining. Each server has its own unique goods but there is always goods tech not worthwhile investing in: my server us22 has Crafting and Apiary with no goods depos but thankfully are dead end techs.

Quest research all 20 Iron age techs - not with multistory houses (diamonds, dead end tech) and 2 depot-less goods tech.

While on the topic of quests there should be a quest tree/board (Atelier Mana Khemia board is pretty simple) where you can choose the order, so you don't have to abort any of them rather finish at your own pace.

Aid-all button would be supremely useful for friends/guild lists as would sit-all, neighbors could have the option as well. If you could eliminate tavern animation when you sit at players tables it would expedite the process (Flash does not always like sitting among other things)

Blueprints - it feels like I will be in the Colonial age before I get my second set. 2:1 blueprints for a random same building bp :( 2:1 for a bp of the same gb that you DONT have or for completed GBs 2:1 gets you 1 bp for the next GB. Once you reach your FP cap if the excess went directly into your GBs (automatically) no hours would be wasted. BP exchange with other players or bp-centric events, one can dream.

Rewards for being a good trader: If you accept 1:1 same age goods ratio trades or offer more goods for same age goods a reputation meter (or quest) with an reward at the end. Ultimate prize no FP cost for any trade. Bundling trades for the same player ex 5X 10:10(same goods) 5FP transforms into 50:50 1-2 FP. Is there any way to implement cash/supply for goods as in Elvenar's wholesaler in FoE?

No.

DeletedUser8152

As noted, we do have a standard format for proposals, this makes it easier to discuss the clearly. One part of that is that a given proposal should focus on one idea, otherwise it is unmanageable. So for now I will move this to the Forge Hall section for further discussion.