• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pls Disallow Neighbor BULLY GB Contribution

Emberguard

So if I set for 5 mins I'd have 10 mins from the time of setting the production to collect? Well that'd make events so much harder to complete.

Emberguard

From the thread you linked me:
Spoilage time for 5 minute and 15 minute productions happens 1 hour after they are completed, while for all other production cycles spoilage happens 2x times the production cycle. So, a 4 hour production would spoil 8 hours after it is ready for collecting (12 hours in total), while an 8 hour production spoils 16 hours after it becomes ready to collect (24 hours in total). That is more than enough time truly.

That makes it a bit easier to work with but still increases the event difficulty for anyone that's not consistent in their log in times

Emberguard

Well done for completely misunderstanding my meaning. I was referring to the gentile nature of the Women's Institute, not its brain power. Please continue to assume, as we all know it makes an ass of u and me.
haha. either way, you are the above ^^^ No harm was meant, but you def have a score to play, don't you? Harmless.

Salsuero

There is a common courtesy and respect of not leveling someone else's GB

That applies to people who respect you, though. It's not a rule, as you yourself pointed out -- it's a courtesy. Your neighbors aren't your friends. They're in it to win it... at your expense if necessary. That's how competition works.

ReserveBum

Ok, so obvious a newbie here. A couple of stupid questions.....I usually have @ 5-10 FP max. I have been seeing trade offers from my guildmates and when I look at their GB and it has an open slot to contribute, I will add a FP or two. I thought this was a way to help them and me. Am I unintentionally sniping? And is there a way to see when someone plunders your FP? Thx

Farfle the smelly

Ok, so obvious a newbie here. A couple of stupid questions.....I usually have @ 5-10 FP max. I have been seeing trade offers from my guildmates and when I look at their GB and it has an open slot to contribute, I will add a FP or two. I thought this was a way to help them and me. Am I unintentionally sniping? And is there a way to see when someone plunders your FP? Thx
It depends (Sorry). If it’s a casual GB thread, then anyone can put anything on that gb. They can also just as easily get booted off the rewards due to said casual nature. If they instead posted it on a 10pt thread and you placed 2, then it’s not a snipe, but is considered ‘uncool’. A snipe, however, locks your reward because nobody can pass you because you’re perfectly placed to force a level should someone try.

Edit, math is fun:
Although I suppose if there’s 4pts left to level and you place 2 points, then yes that would be a snipe because, like I said, your 1) not allowing others to pass you without leveling and 2) now the gb owner will have to contribute to level it since nobody will touch it without a reward.

ReserveBum

It depends (Sorry). If it’s a casual GB thread, then anyone can put anything on that gb. They can also just as easily get booted off the rewards due to said casual nature. If they instead posted it on a 10pt thread and you placed 2, then it’s not a snipe, but is considered ‘uncool’. A snipe, however, locks your reward because nobody can pass you because you’re perfectly placed to force a level should someone try.

Edit, math is fun:
Although I suppose if there’s 4pts left to level and you place 2 points, then yes that would be a snipe because, like I said, your 1) not allowing others to pass you without leveling and 2) now the gb owner will have to contribute to level it since nobody will touch it without a reward.
Thank you, appreciate that.

Farfle the smelly

Also, if ODragon pops in here, you’ll see the avatar used in the mobile version of the game when you’ve been plundered. It’s a little cat burglar with a mask and a big ol smile.