• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pls Disallow Neighbor BULLY GB Contribution

DeletedUser29460

There are players who are at a very high level who keep leveling my GB and force contributing to get #1 Spot
This is a bully tactic.

Please block neighbors from the possibility of GB Contribution ... please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29460

You act like people helping to level your Great Buildings is a bad thing.

There is a common courtesy and respect of not leveling someone else's GB (without permission). If a player at this level does not know it (including you mike888) that's very sad.

Agent327

There is a common courtesy and respect of not leveling someone else's GB (without permission). If a player at this level does not know it (including you mike888) that's very sad.

Does he level your GB?

Besides that, courtesy and respect are not game rules. Knowing it does not mean you have to abide by it.

DeletedUser29460

Does he level your GB?

Besides that, courtesy and respect are not game rules. Knowing it does not mean you have to abide by it.

Yes he does (before the 24 hrs cycle) so he can fill the first slot on the new level.

//Knowing it does not mean you have to abide by it.//

Sure, but group members abide by this out of courtesy - but neighbors don't have to and are free to violate this with those who are weaker than they.

Agent327

Yes he does (before the 24 hrs cycle) so he can fill the first slot on the new level.

Sure, but group members abide by this out of courtesy - but neighbors don't have to and are free to violate this with those who are weaker than they.

It isn't a rule, so he does not violate anything. Groupmembers do not have to abide by it either.

He is not your friend, he is not a guildmember he is a neighbour. Neighbours are your competition. Being weaker has nothing to do with it. You have to be smarter in managing your GB's. If he can not make a profit he will not do it.

ExtraMile

bully tactic.
Oh please.

Let me guess, if you’re playing monopoly and you land on boardwalk, your opponent who asks you for rent is employing a “bully tactic” as well? Come on now. This is a a competitive game, and sniping is a completely fair part of it. Don’t whine and say that those who take advantage of profitable opportunities you leave open to them are bullying. No. They’re simply playing better than you.

The Lady Redneck

The security of a GB is primarily down to the owner of that GB. It is his/her responsibility to protect the contribution of his investors. NOT INNOs. So do not open more than one level of your GB at a time once it is high enough to give donators a profit. Set up a thread with you and the guys you want to get the 2 top spots Tell them when you are ready to flip your GB and wait until the three of you are all there together. Then you flip it and they load it. It is their responsibility to make sure they put the correct amount of FPs on to lock their spot to avoid being sniped. Or if you choose you can add the shortfall needed to secure those 2 spots.

A sniper started on one Arc of mine at level 17 and it is now level 78 once it got to around level 50 another 2 snipers jumped on so there was (still is) a fight for the 1st 2 spots. Then I put it on the guild threads to finish it off. That Arc has not cost me 1 single FP to raise other than a few here and there when I needed somewhere quick to clear my FP bar. That to me is a cause to celebrate, not whine about. I certainly do NOT want INNO to stop snipers.

So if there are any snipers out there looking for any targets I play in Beta, E, N, W, X and Birka (only EMA there and not much pickings as yet) Mine are all open on a lock it or lose it basis. Except for a couple I have an arrangement set up with as outlined in first para above.

@Machandxb I wish you were in E world I would help your sniper as I really do need Cape BPs there. And you would get it raised even quicker ;)

Last edited:

Triopoly Champion

Neighbors can attack and plunder your city, if that's the bully from your view, then you should stop playing this game because no one forces you to.

Inno FoE politics which strongly favor the bad guys, that's all I can say. I've asked for the different type of new worlds where players cannot plunder each other and only the GB owner can contribute the final fp before the GB leveling, almost no top players want this type of agenda. It won't impact the existing worlds, special worlds can be operated on the new servers.

Last edited:

Farfle the smelly

To Uber’s point, leveling is the fastest and easiest way to get your FP in your inventory, so you can continue to acrrue free FPs every hour. I have zero qualms about leveling all the newb Oracles in my hood (and even a Zeus if it’s looking lonely) just to get my FPs in my inventory. if I happen to double my FPs in the process, and help those folks get to a higher level, it doesn’t really hurt anyone. I can see why you’d be irritated on an Arc or cape, etc, but I think the advice above is spot on. Get some threads going.

And for goodness sake, please go level something in your hood to get your bar cleaned up. The thought of those FPs just sitting there is making me twitchy and it’s not even my FP bar.

DeletedUser29460

Came here for advice and little direction and I get talked down?
SHAME on all of you who don't know how to respond respectfully!! It only reflects your own character. Shame on you!!

Thank you to those who stopped by to give advice. It's much appreciated.

BTW I'm a long-time online gamer - not on browser games. - Lima Oscar Lima!!

Triopoly Champion

Came here for advice and little direction and I get talked down?
SHAME on all of you who don't know how to respond respectfully!! It only reflects your own character. Shame on you!!

Thank you to those who stopped by to give advice. It's much appreciated.

BTW I'm a long-time online gamer - not on browser games. - Lima Oscar Lima!!
Good thing my main city is in Mount Killmore, so I can see your entire guild and all the GB contribution history.

Who are "Machan The Joker", "Machan The Great", "Machan the Wise"? Why all 3 cities look so similar to each other? Aren't they your push accounts?
Machan Triple Players.jpg