• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Few days ago I got up in the morning, checked FoE, collected everything, then started a 5 minute production in my Flourishing Cider Mill. Don't remember what for exactly, probably a Daily quest. Check again few minutes later, and find that I got plundered. No doubt my attacker was very happy with a couple thousands supplies.

Emberguard

It's different on a newer world like Dilmun. Players get all the new unplunderable event buidings.

Terrace Farms will soon be a thing of the past too, with the changes to GE.
Maybe. My brand new city has a terrace farm Lvl 2 from Guild Expedition Level 4 since the changes. Most Terrace Farms before were from completing Lvl 4, so changes to Guild Expedition really shouldn’t effect that

tuco013

Plundering was ruined when inno bowed down to all the cry babies and created the GT!!!I have a level 70 Atlantis Museum thats been made almost completely null because of that GB,alot of wasted FP's to get it leveled up.Inno needs to create a GB to counter the GT...maybe if people start crying more(like this comment)about not being able to plunder ,they might create one. :-/

Dursland

Why do you say that? The level 4 GE kit is a Terrace farm and upgrade...?
Because you can no longer win terrace farms directly from chests, or the upgrades. But you're right, can still be assembled from kits. I don't think anyone in Dilmun would use them besides noobs though - we're getting such crazy good buildings lately.