• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Algona

Proposal
In PvP battles, 2 spear defenders should have a different uniform and a new 'death rattle'.

Current System (if applicable)
2 spear defenders wear a uniform that does not indicate thier true function.

Details
2 spear defenders uniform should be black boots, black pants tucked into the boots. small T shaped implement attached to the belt on the right side at a 45 degree angle, and tucked neatly into the pants a long sleeve bright red shirt with black neck trim and a gold triangle on the left breast.

As they die they should shout 'Captain, look out!'

Abuse Prevention
There is no way to prevent the abuse that 2 spear defenders go through thousands of times a day, but at least this way they get to look the part they play.

Visual Aids
I prefer sunglasses on bright days.

Conclusion
I conclude that I probably had too much free time and should have gone to bed much earlier.

RazorbackPirate

Yes! A time period appropriate variation of Ensign Nobody's uniform. Perfect.

+1

You never want to get sent on an away mission wearing a red shirt. They give you a red shirt, you ain't comin' back.

Algona

I vote no

This is actually quite bad putting the universe at risk and more importantly possibly the game as well.

What would happen if the attacker used white plastic armor and helmet clad blaster rifle wielding troops to attack the red shirts? One side can't hit the other but the other side must die!

Uninterruptable loops of unstoppable eggs of white plastic and red shirted immovable chickens infinitely regressing? Ultimately crashing the game and the vortices of electronic egg fragments, white plastic, feathers and red shirt tatters rupturing the fundamental essence of the universe, the ylem, the alabaster?

-----------

Meanwhile on topic, today i got a quest to plunder 5 cities. First time I've plundered someone other then cruddy trade spammers in a long time. I sorta vaguely understand 2 spears but I don't understand comboing that with not collecting the city in a timely manner.

Maybe the universe getting blowed up is not too high a price to pay to get that particular stock out of the gene pool.

----------

Meanwhile back off topic: I change my vote back to yes.

Last edited:

ODragon

Wow, I love the guy who isn't going to level his Arc just to spite you.

I agree, especially when 181 for me, is a drop in the bucket AND it is less than 100 FP from leveling. He should have had that thing leveled 3x already since he complained if he were playing right!

Bruadhin

I agree, especially when 181 for me, is a drop in the bucket AND it is less than 100 FP from leveling. He should have had that thing leveled 3x already since he complained if he were playing right!

Well, I get the impression he sent you the friend request after the initial crymail, so not terribly smart if so.

Bruadhin

While the impacts were wide and far reaching, it still remains a sensitive topic.

2qqjwq.jpg

- KQ -

Its funny because I don't respond to any of them ever.

I'm pretty sure that the locals discuss it amongst themselves. After that first crymail I got attacked by several people that had been aiding me. I attacked and plundered and they went back to aiding. Honestly, I'd rather they aided, but if they don't I'll attack/plunder. It does keep my friends list full too.