Plunder progress

Discussion in 'Forge Hall' started by snake11s, May 8, 2017.

1. Roxana 1184 the Wise

Roxana 1184 the Wise Well-Known Member

Oh, they're not anything alike. While LoA does have a broad base, it's more of a shaft, standing proudly erect, spewing golden fire from the tip, causing people to stare in wonder for miles around. I don't think a BuildingBikini™ works here.

Valinorax and RazorbackPirate like this.
  2. SchuylerSister

SchuylerSister Member

Almost disappointed that I've had no crymail in weeks, given that I generally attack & plunder the entire hood each day. Coasting along nicely this year with around 11FP/day in plunder, but perhaps people in PE are (generally) just a bit more experienced, mature, and philosophical enough to see plundering for what it is: a minor inconvenience, not a cry-worthy catastrophe?

3. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

*clears throat*
    Schuyler I'd like to formally complain about all the plundering on behalf of your poor neighbourhood

(Am I doing it right? I don't normally complain about this kind of stuff)

Yeah I'm thinking by the time people get to Progressive most of those that are only focusing on "oh no I lost something - it's the end of the world" have either stopped playing or realised that really that's the worst that could happen, they've survived it just fine and any losses can be mitigated against

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  4. Orius Maximus

Orius Maximus Well-Known Member

I think that calls for a SpireSpeedo™.

KungQu and RazorbackPirate like this.
  5. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

I am never going to be able to look at my Great Buildings the same way again. :oops:

6. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

Lol, should I even bring up the Observatory?

7. ODragon

ODragon Well-Known Member

Had a weird thing happen this round. I had a person who I plunder semi-regularly show up in my hood. After I got his TF the first visit, he started sending me good snipes in the hood so i can make FP from them instead of plundering him. Its pretty nice not to have to scan the hood all the time AND even if I'm only getting 2nd and he takes first, I'm still getting more FP than I would plundering him.

It gets better... I told him he should let me plunder his TF and I would give him the 5 FP back. If Atlantis procs, I'd give him 7 and he is letting me. Its a really nice hood relationship. Does make me want to up my Atlantis but apparently almost no one else in V has built it or levels it past 10!

hammie82300, bruadhin and Algona like this.
  8. hammie82300

hammie82300 Member

That's surprisingly wholesome for this thread.

DreadfulCadillac and ODragon like this.
  9. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Active Member

i wish i had this situatiopn

10. DreadfulCadillac

1 marjaha palace set, 1 rosarium.6 fp in total!

11. Dido 815 the Scourge

Dido 815 the Scourge Member

8FACAD9E-75CE-4899-92D2-BF75A0A424BC.jpeg Finally got some crymail and remembered to save a SS. I provided what I thought was an “educational” reply...

12. ODragon

ODragon Well-Known Member

Not sure someone who types "week" defense should use the word educational in their comments! :p

13. Volodya

Volodya Well-Known Member

I figured that was as opposed to a month defense or a year defense. Or even the dreaded decade defense.

Emberguard and KungQu like this.
  14. Roxana 1184 the Wise

I've had a couple criers this time around, but nothing noteworthy until:
    Them: Nice bet you're pretty special kind in the real world too
    Me: Thanks, you're pretty special yourself.

2 SP'er, and all goods buildings are unboosted. Really special.

15. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

My Chiefs have a "minute" defense. As in: "Wait a minute, who's supposed to be covering Edelman?"

bruadhin and KungQu like this.
  16. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

Why not? He could change his defense every week :p

Emberguard likes this.
  17. Dido 815 the Scourge

I claim immunity because of autocorrect (aka autof**kmeover) and I am anonymous in that! :rolleyes:

(Posted with tongue firmly in cheek) :D

KungQu likes this.
  18. Dido 815 the Scourge

038DEF61-E24E-4E8D-A284-48C713728331.jpeg Got another one today from another hoodie. Enjoy!

19. Roxana 1184 the Wise

Oh, that spam message from FoE is real! I got one of those, and was trying to figure out what the hoodie was trying to say.

I cannot get the hoodies to level any of my GB. I let the LoA sit for 24 hours, and then some guildies wanted prints so I told them they could level it. Oracle, bust (I thought the drug fumes might make a difference). CdM, bust. I was really hoping on that one to get a, "You cost me 1 FP by saving me the 4 FP I needed to level it" situation. The Arc has prints on all 5 slots, so it will end up getting leveled in a massive fight, no vengeful hoodies needed.

20. DreadfulCadillac

lol.