• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser34436

If someone I plundered sends me an angry message, I accuse them of being “agents of my archnemesis, The Mammary Mage” and tell them I will teach them “the beauty of the booty.”

DeletedUser34893

I had to laugh at this profile from a new player to VF hood with 9M points "I won't plunder unless provoked"...let's see what you can do with your finished tech tree and no military...LOL, I promptly attacked and plundered. Waiting for retaliation efforts or he will either buy a shield or be a tool for my my Voyager.

DeletedUser30312

I had to laugh at this profile from a new player to VF hood with 9M points "I won't plunder unless provoked"...let's see what you can do with your finished tech tree and no military...LOL, I promptly attacked and plundered. Waiting for retaliation efforts or he will either buy a shield or be a tool for my my Voyager.

Hah, 9 mil in VF. I wonder how many players hit him just because.

This guy is right under me in the hood:

threats.jpg

So naturally, I attacked him. I think it's funny if he attacks everyone else because of me. He had a pretty solid defense though.

Jern2017

They have some special production buildings (Magnum Opus, Pavillion, Mad Scientist's Lab...). We've been neighbors on and off for months, I always get medals or coins from those buildings. Not that it turns me off from plundering them...

Attachments

• sketch-1551109988724.png
    sketch-1551109988724.png
    312.4 KB · Views: 55

Jern2017

I asked what's up with goods buildings from several ages below the Progressive Era and I also asked where are their Wishing Wells. I remember not so long ago they had dozens of them. At that time, I assumed their city was a diamond farm. I can only see a couple now.

Godly Luke

Just as Dory from "Finding Nemo" said," just keep stealing, just keep stealing, just keep stealing" When you get fan mail, just give him/her more love.

DeletedUser36624

I'm watching the live stream and damn that plunder question *and* the answer were total crap!

"Sometimes when I plunder I only get 1 or 2 goods when the minimum is 5."
Nice reply about unboosted goods and then:
"And the max is 20... for a two day production."

Do they even play their own game???

DeletedUser38090

I'm watching the live stream and damn that plunder question *and* the answer were total crap!

"Sometimes when I plunder I only get 1 or 2 goods when the minimum is 5."
Nice reply about unboosted goods and then:
"And the max is 20... for a two day production."

Do they even play their own game???
It’s been quite a recurring joke that Innogames has a very poor understanding of their game. There were rumors of an Innogames employee having a terribly built OF city weeks into a release of a new world. Apparently in order to get that city in OF in a week or so after the start of a new world, it would cost $10K in diamonds, and if somebody used up $10k to build a horrible city, you can best bet that it was an Innogames employee who used up the diamonds for free. Nobody spends $10k on something they have no idea in.

DeletedUser34436

I had someone I’d plundered message me today, but he was so good-natured about it I just don’t have the heart to plunder him again. Didn’t ask me not to do it again, we just had a good laugh about it and struck up a conversation.

You’ve humanized yourself to me. Curse you.

Tell them you need the goods because you're dying of cancer.

Tell them your parents will put you back up for adoption if you keep getting plundered.

Dido 815 the Scourge

I’ve started asking those who write to me after being plundered to visit my city to receive their free puppy, kitten, or child old enough to dust as a consolation prize.

If I’ve managed to plunder 5FP TF, 30 goods, or a full Maharajah's set, they may also get the toll free number to the “WAH! I’ve been plundered!” help line.