• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser34893

I want to say thanks for sharing your voice and letting everyone know this is a playstyle. It works and you will be more productive if you keep doing it, take advantage of every opportunity.
Love the comments and suggestions, plunder on:)

Last edited by a moderator:

- KQ -

For the duration of this event, I'm stuck in a neighborhood that I'm calling "Green Acres". It's full of diamond farms and a bunch of really low ranking point (sub 500K) Progressive Era cities. They're all diligent farmers and harvest on time. They're also a dirt poor lot that seemingly can afford their goods boosts; nothing like plundering a goods building for 2 goods. They're also farming their Terrace Farms for high value items like supplies and medals.

They defend their farms valiantly with pitchforks (spearfighters) or in this case, armored with pots and pans

Attachments

• Pots and Pans.PNG
    Pots and Pans.PNG
    405.7 KB · Views: 43

Jern2017

For the duration of this event, I'm stuck in a neighborhood that I'm calling "Green Acres". It's full of diamond farms and a bunch of really low ranking point (sub 500K) Progressive Era cities. They're all diligent farmers and harvest on time. They're also a dirt poor lot that seemingly can afford their goods boosts; nothing like plundering a goods building for 2 goods. They're also farming their Terrace Farms for high value items like supplies and medals.

They defend their farms valiantly with pitchforks (spearfighters) or in this case, armored with pots and pans

Some cities are like time capsules. I'm in the PE as well, it's funny when I see buildings and defending armies from as low as the EMA.

DeletedUser30312

Yeah, I'm in a mostly PE hood with a large number of Spearfighters. Then there's they guy at the very bottom who's defending with this: Great Sword Warrior, Soldier, Spearfighter, Musketeer, Archer, Heavy Infantry, 2 Legionnaires, and no defense bonus whatsoever. Or the guy with a Conscript, a PE Champion, a drummer boy and 5 Rogues. At least two people with a big pack of Grenadiers.

But there's a few people who've got ME units in place and even an occasional Commando or MG Team and a big hefty defense.

DeletedUser38090

I know most of you guys are going to hate me for going against the grain, but I decided to unlock pvp about 3 days ago to try out plundering. Found something more rewarding than plundering 100 goods a day:
ekyMlAI.png

I've told her about the power of RQs and some other tips.

DeletedUser

One of my CE cities is in quite a hood. The lower half to two-thirds of the hood is pretty amazing. Of course, there are the few still using the 2 Spearmen defense, but everyone else has either multiple Rogues or one or more Color Guards and/or Drummers. They're doing a great job of keeping damage to my troops to a minimum. One guy even has 5 Rogues...by themselves...as his "defense".

One new thing I'm doing during events is that if there's no FP or goods building to plunder, I will plunder a production building. Just in case they're working on an event quest. In fact, I prefer to plunder Blacksmiths, because I know they are figuring that they would be unlikely targets. I picture some of them looking at the plunder symbol over the Blacksmith with a befuddled look on their face. o_O

Emberguard

One of my CE cities is in quite a hood. The lower half to two-thirds of the hood is pretty amazing. Of course, there are the few still using the 2 Spearmen defense, but everyone else has either multiple Rogues or one or more Color Guards and/or Drummers. They're doing a great job of keeping damage to my troops to a minimum. One guy even has 5 Rogues...by themselves...as his "defense".
Being first in the hood I'm kinda tempted to just change my defence to rogues on my city where I'm going to place a bunch of Piazza buildings to see what would happen :p (why is there no laugh emote?)

Jern2017

Third week of the same neighborhood. My neighbors probably can't wait for the shuffle.

Attachments

• sketch-1552488337206.png
    sketch-1552488337206.png
    420.4 KB · Views: 59

ODragon

Bat S- Crazy... Almost want to ignore her cause her rants are so weird.

Plunder.jpg

It is comforting that she used the lady card instead of cancer/sick/etc. It is a new one for me. I've not had the gender card pulled.

Another came in while making this post.
Plunder2.jpg '

Oddly, she doesn't play on any other world, has like 30 HoFs and no good GBs.

Super Catanian

That strikes me as an undesirable result. The hate mail is as sweet as the plunder.
Well, to each his/her own. It’s not like I don’t like getting hate mail; I am just reminding people that cursing plunderers out will not get them their desires.
Plus, it might accidentally cause more hate mail *(cackles in the background)*.

Super Catanian

Well that's laughable. Jesus said to bless those that curse you. If she truly was any better then the person she accuses then she'd never have sent hateful messages.
Doubt that anyone who believes in Jesus would send messages like that in the first place, although I’ve seen worse IRL.

Let’s get back on topic before this evolves into a religious debate...

DeletedUser38186

Oddly, she doesn't play on any other world
I think that this is not a lady. Its just some guy pretending to be one. Because a lady would not be putting her gender as the main reason to stop plundering