• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser36624

SOMEbody is going to wake up this morning and go "Crap! I forgot to set a DA!" High defense doesn't do much to help 2 spearfighters. Thanks for the FP!

Godly Luke

index.php
Best D/A ever
index.php
You know you have a bad defense when you run into this.

Edit- IMages didn't work, just put them in order at the bottom.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-04-08 at 11.10.47 AM.png
    Screenshot 2019-04-08 at 11.10.47 AM.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot 2019-04-08 at 11.06.25 AM.png
    Screenshot 2019-04-08 at 11.06.25 AM.png
    877.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

DeletedUser15539

I don't know that this qualifies as crymail, but I received a nice poem from an offsite donor:

Loneliness is such a sad affair
And I can hardly wait to be with you again
What to say to make you come again?
Come back to me again and play your sad guitar
Those lyrics are from a Carpenter's song, from back in the 70s.

DeletedUser36624

170 defense, 1 age level heavy, 7 rogues. 2 terrace farms, a palace (only +2, sad), a piazza set (only level 1, sad), a partial cherry set (ee only lvl 1, zen zone lvl 2, but only +2 boost, sad), 3 sleigh builders (age level, yay!), smattering of goods buildings.

I was never able to get plunder first day of the hood, everything was buttoned up tight. Today... an odd assortment of things are plunderable. One of the TF (the other is working), one of the towers on the palace, and both cherry buildings. Smells like a setup to me and I'm walking into a TF making coins or something. But given how tight this thing was buttoned up yesterday, this may be my only chance to get something. What to do, what to do.

Popped the TF. 5 FP! W00t!

DeletedUser31397

170 defense, 1 age level heavy, 7 rogues. 2 terrace farms, a palace (only +2, sad), a piazza set (only level 1, sad), a partial cherry set (ee only lvl 1, zen zone lvl 2, but only +2 boost, sad), 3 sleigh builders (age level, yay!), smattering of goods buildings.

I was never able to get plunder first day of the hood, everything was buttoned up tight. Today... an odd assortment of things are plunderable. One of the TF (the other is working), one of the towers on the palace, and both cherry buildings. Smells like a setup to me and I'm walking into a TF making coins or something. But given how tight this thing was buttoned up yesterday, this may be my only chance to get something. What to do, what to do.

Popped the TF. 5 FP! W00t!

If someone isn't producing FPs on their TF, they're just short-changing themselves. Congrats on your plunder!

DeletedUser30312

I'd probably have grabbed the EE on the Cherry Garden myself knowing that it's a guaranteed FP. Multiproducers are risky though TFs tend to have okay takes.

This is going to be interesting:
rogues.jpg

I can probably beat this in spite of the high defense. There's no boost to the attack. I think I found a place to train my unattached Commandos.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33945

Retaliation will deter the plunder (in this case, the hood attacker)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 04-11-19 at 03.44 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 04-11-19 at 03.44 PM.PNG
    76.7 KB · Views: 63

DeletedUser31397

Not necessarily. Whether you use terrace or something else you still need buildings for the events.

I've never had to use TFs for events. Then again, I do keep a small plot of land reserved for events whenever I need to fit in a few more blacksmiths. For age specific quests, then I guess TFs can be useful but that won't always be the case with older TFs.

- KQ -

New hood and already I got crymail

Attention! This message was marked by Forge of Empires as spam. We advise caution should you proceed to read it.
Really? You have nothing better to do than hit me and raid my rubber factory? Hahahaha! What a *** little *** you must be in real life!

Jern2017

New hood and already I got crymail

Attention! This message was marked by Forge of Empires as spam. We advise caution should you proceed to read it.
Really? You have nothing better to do than hit me and raid my rubber factory? Hahahaha! What a *** little *** you must be in real life!

Raiding rubber factories sounds like a better thing to do than cry and whine.

Emberguard

I've never had to use TFs for events. Then again, I do keep a small plot of land reserved for events whenever I need to fit in a few more blacksmiths. For age specific quests, then I guess TFs can be useful but that won't always be the case with older TFs.
If you've already got the terrace farms it might be better to just use them when an event comes up then to find more room for more production buildings. Just depends on what else you want in the city

DeletedUser36624

The aforementioned hoodie is retaliating and getting blacksmiths and houses in return (which I couldn't care less about), costing them rogues, (but that Traz!) but curiously still hasn't fixed their DA. They are now up to 187 defense, and I wonder if they ever watch the video of the fights. "Surely that heavy will last more than 10 hits if I just add more defense."

DeletedUser30312

Hit a new conquest record today:

upload_2019-4-23_16-25-59.png

Defense bonus 82/532% with nearly all current age units and no rogue spammage. The last time I fought this neighbor her defense was only 128%. I'm glad I brought that Commando along instead of PE units.

Be afraid, neighbors. Be very afraid.

DeletedUser30312

+182%, which I usually boost up to 202% with the Tavern when I'm doing any serious fighting. I'm not using the silver anywhere else, so might as well boost my attack.

DeletedUser36624

Work has been kicking my butt (they call it "crunch time" and management paints it as "crunching the problem", but we all know we're the ones getting "crunched") so my hoodies have gone unplundered this hood. They probably think they're "safe".