• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Jern2017

Certainly. His whole city is outdated with building from as low as the HMA, so I wouldn't have been surprised if I had encountered a two Spearfighter defense.

Jern2017

Not hate/cry mail for a difference. A pleasant surprise.

Attachments

• sketch-1566952954073.png
    sketch-1566952954073.png
    445.6 KB · Views: 67

DeletedUser31397

I don't seem to get crymail from plundering anymore. However, I have gotten some crymail from sniping hoodies/random players recently.

DeletedUser41158

Plundering is just fun. I enjoy doing it... I especially enjoy doing it to people who whine and complain about being plundered. I just love it when people think because they aid me that I will leave them alone.

DeletedUser31397

I've only gotten crymail for that. What are funny are the ones that to convince you to bring it up to 1.9.

Better yet are the ones that threaten you to give full Arc boost and think it is going to actually work

Bruadhin

Oh, it gets even better. He got someone from his guild who is on my friend's list to message me and ask me to raise it to 1.9.

He went and told daddy on me.

DeletedUser26120

It still amazes me at how many people sacrifice production in their city to prevent others from stealing stuff.

They cost themselves more than they'd lose via plundering. Like 6 TFs all coins, or 5 unboosted goods buildings.

I don't get it lol

Emberguard

It still amazes me at how many people sacrifice production in their city to prevent others from stealing stuff.

They cost themselves more than they'd lose via plundering. Like 6 TFs all coins, or 5 unboosted goods buildings.

I don't get it lol
Or ritual Flames :D

ODragon

I don't get it lol

I agree normally. During events, I give them the benefit of the doubt that they are working on quests and using their TFs for that. Unboosted goods, I don't get unless they just need goods building and don't have the proper map area opened.