• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

whoo boy! i changed my gameplay to include plundering, and i got my first crymail message within 48 hours. first he called me a b****. i kindly messaged him back to let him know that only friend requests and/or polite requests deter plundering. then he sent me back the middle finger emoji. nice one! i told him it was just a game and he needed to gain some perspective.

maybe next time i won’t bother being polite back. i’ll just respond with:

“why you so obsessed with me?”

17A1F2CB-12F1-410A-A4C3-5C3A806E23AC.jpeg

DeletedUser30312

A gutsy player down in #56 decided to attack my Parkog city the other day. So I scouted her out and found this:

guts.jpg

So, 1500+ plunders, no attack GBs, old buildings back to BA, and lackluster unit production. The highest GB is the Oracle. The attacking units were all LMA +1 Rogue, including a heavily wounded unit. I was not surprised by the results when I returned the attack:

surpriseNOT.png

Hell, I probably could have beaten that with CA Champions!

Kranyar the Mysterious

Tomorrow you should try with a single CA Champ! :cool:

I had one of those today too, an LMA city, but with one spearfighter in defense when I retaliated. If you are going to do one spearfighter, at least make your point by putting out a horseman (they had a barracks for that btw). And I couldn't even plunder a residence since they were all disconnected. They attacked me and lost all of their units, while I lost none. Best goods building is a bronze age stone mason...

Super Catanian

So then the army got permanent Call of Duty?
hqdefault.jpg

And gave all the rest of his troops +1 to save the day!!!
uBNKISbRN33RruP-bZOsakhvT2EcWjB3HVaKH-ThHDs.png

Sheriff Of Rottingham

Joke all you want, but CA Champions are the most powerful unit in the game, capable of annihilating even VF and SAM units. If you can't win every single battle with them, it's because you're a bad fighter (and probably don't have Alabster as your goods deposit).
I never know what goods are "rare". No Alabaster for me since I unlocked Colonial in 2013, so am I lucky or unlucky?

mamboking053

Him: Any chance you can pick on somebody your own size and quit plundering me? Ruins the game, surely you can find other ways to get ahead.

Me: Nope

Him: Well then, enjoy being the parasite you are. Have a crappy New Year, racist a hole

XXX is ignoring mamboking053
Everything above- other than me plundering him- is the only interaction I had with this guy. I have an avatar of a Black person, but other than that, I am not sure where this came from...

Algona

Shame on all of you people posting your messages from the poor players you've plundered,

Your lapse in manners is shocking and shout not be tolerated.

To mend this breach in etiquette I think you should all go back to these victims and...

...send them a link to your post in this thread with an invitation to read further.

I know we'll all feel better after you have done so.

DeletedUser38368

This guy loooves me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-26-16-04-54.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-26-16-04-54.png
    1,007 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_2019-12-26-18-30-56.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-26-18-30-56.png
    995.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_2019-12-26-18-47-33.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-26-18-47-33.png
    868 KB · Views: 51