• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Salsuero

Can someone tell me what happened here? I'm legitimately confused.

Looks like HeroTheo doesn't like you. :-/ If it makes you feel any better, I've never heard of the guy and we're in the same age, so we're probably gonna see each other soon. I await his lovely message. It's really easy to ignore someone in this game, so I don't know why he "needed" you to reply just to do so. Sounds like he's not much of a player... and judging by his town, that becomes more obvious.

Bruadhin

Think he believes ignoring you will stop the plundering?

Next time he is in your hood, you should message everyone and say the plundering will continue until he stops attacking you.

Emberguard

Think he believes ignoring you will stop the plundering?

Next time he is in your hood, you should message everyone and say the plundering will continue until he stops attacking you.
The stupid thing about his method is he's risking getting banned if someone he reports that instead of replying.

Emberguard

I'm not seeing what part of the original post you think was a bannable offense. Was it all the asterisks the guy put in there?
potentially depending on how that gets interpreted. Sidestepping rules are generally a big no-no even in real life. Asterisks usually means vulgar language being censored out. Assuming all those asterisks are impersonating the swear filter and not the actual filter then it would be risking whether or not pretending would be treated as the real thing.

Last edited: