• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

The Lady Redneck

Do you have enough room in your city to place them?

Do not need any more room :cool: I have my own station staff very well trained and I share some of the goods with them and their families. The porters off load any train that I manage to divert onto my private line in record time and sent it merrily on its way.

DeletedUser36572

Player 1:
“Stop attacking my city and stealing my stuff. I am just trying to build my city and want to be left alone.”

Player 2:
“Dear [Player 1],

Our records show you currently do not have the protection of Favored Empire Status with the good people of West Azuria.

If you would like to pursue a more beneficial and cohesive relationship with our Empire, please submit a Friend’s Invitation and we will accept your application for Favored Empire Status.

We look forward to your application, and the opportunity to share markets, technical advances, and routine assistance, as well as commerce.

You have approximately 11.5 hours to respond.

Have A Lovely Day,
BlackSand the Sly

Office of the Azurian Prime”

Player 1:
“Why the [heck] would I want to send you a friends request? I have over 80 friends on my list anyway. It’s people like you that are ruining this game for everyone.”

Player 2:
“After reviewing your subsequent submittal, it is our assumption your Empire does not care to pursue Favored Empire Status with the good people of West Azuria.

In light of this development, the aforementioned proposal, so graciously offered by the Azurian Prime, has since been rescinded. Your Empire can expect continued relentless aggression at our leisure.

Good Luck In Your Endeavors,
Agnus Humperdwindle

West Azurian Department of Human Resources”

Some people don’t understand how leverage affects negotiations.

DeletedUser36572

Projection: never pretty... always petty.

Oh ... I understand the frustration some players have with Plundering. I offered a solution to the Player, and genuinely hoped we could both gain.

With more vile messages ...

Player 1:
“( System Generated Spam Warning)
[Unfortunately, the entire message requires censorship, in that even with the system filters, whatever remained was still a rather lude and insidious suggestion involving domesticated animals or certain household appliances]”

Player 2:
“Internal Record Transmission

Communications Director Office of the Azurian Prime

To: General Vary Blunt
Supreme Commander WAOSIA

After review, we felt this matter would be best handled by the West Azurian Office of Strategic International Affairs.

Forwarded To: General Randy Hammerfall
West Azurian Combat Rediness Team

Operation: Snotrag

In light of recent developments, I believe you guys are prepared to handle this. Prepare an sufficient Assault and Plunder Team and execute with Extreme Prejudice.”

WinnerGR

I have a list of people in my neighborhood hood who I know have not set defending army , so when I need something I just go and borrow it .

The Lady Redneck

The more you play this game, the greater is your responsibility towards new players. It is your obligation to teach and enhance their game. So as they progress they can in turn help others. Plundering is one of the tools at your disposal. It draws attention to the fact that a city is under protected and encourages the newer/ and maybe not so new player to take steps to improve that area of their game play. But we have to understand that some take longer than others to realize this. So we must endeavor to increase our efforts on their behalf.

Today my station has been very quiet, but I have been able to visit some very beautiful palaces.

DeletedUser

When I started playing it took me all of about 2 seconds to realize being plundered sucks and to start doing something about it.
True for many of us, but now it would take until the end of Iron Age to realize it...and I'm sure it's more of a shock being delayed like that. o_O