• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser26154

I'm sure everyone here can understand the logic behind these new player-friendly recommendations.

Polite Plunderer Loot Schedule.

Monday: This is when you go for the Big Hits.
Give people a reason to hate Monday again.
[i.e. Terrace Farm, Maharaja Palace, 24-hour Goods buildings, etc.]

Tuesday and Wednesday: These two days you only plunder non-premium residential coin buildings.
Restraint is the way of Good Virtues.
[i.e. Victorian House, Motel, Pod Home, etc.]

Thursday and Friday: These two day you only plunder non-premium Supply buildings.
Let the Kindness flow from your Heart like a Mighty Stream.
[i.e. Goat Farm, Sail Maker, Garage, etc.]

Saturday and Sunday: No Plunder! Enjoy the weekend with 2 solid days of M/P for everyone in your neighborhood.
Show Mercy and Love for your Neighbors.
[I.e. Polish, Motivation, Nice Blueprints, etc.]

The time has come.

3854359-peaceful-images.png

For Peace.

DeletedUser26154

This question has nothing to do with plunder progress.
But if anyone knows the answer, it would be the Evil Plunderers.

Can Great Buildings be plundered now?
A guild member mentioned her CdM was plundered.

Is this possible?

DeletedUser29295

I cannot remember who asked me topost it the next time I defeated the 1/7 rogue attack, but here it is (first time I have been attacked in quite a while, by the #2 in the new hood. I am the #1)

Screenshot (212).png Screenshot (213)_LI.jpg

DeletedUser26965

I cannot remember who asked me topost it the next time I defeated the 1/7 rogue attack, but here it is (first time I have been attacked in quite a while, by the #2 in the new hood. I am the #1)

View attachment 5803 View attachment 5804
Probably me on a different thread trying to get a feel for how much city defense bonus it takes to successfully fend off the tactic, of course you also have 33 attack bonus and higher age units but nonetheless 250+ seems to be about where mostly but need more data.

DeletedUser30312

People who complain about plundering maybe don't realize some of the duds we go through when looking for good loot:

rDTZzGe.png

This wasn't much better, but it had at least one good choice:

l6SRTld.png

I really hate when neighbors do this too:

GlXPyN4.png

DeletedUser25166

This question has nothing to do with plunder progress.
But if anyone knows the answer, it would be the Evil Plunderers.

Can Great Buildings be plundered now?
A guild member mentioned her CdM was plundered.

Is this possible?
Nope

DeletedUser27848

I am not much of a plunderer. But if someone attacks me, even though I figure they were seeking PvP points, I retaliate and then I make sure to plunder them.
Also, if I attack for PvP and see they have 2 Spearfighter defense, then I'm taking the best thing I see available.

I've been plundered a few times. It's part of the game.

My city defense does a pretty good job of stopping most attackers, as I have worked on strengthening it as much as possible, and more importantly, I have not over-extended myself on the Tech Tree/Era growth.
In other words, I'm not that 'Clown' sitting in Colonial era with zero GBs and who didn't even collect the Monastery... although I may be a clown...

DeletedUser26120

I really hate when neighbors do this too:
If multiple goods buildings but only 1 ready for production then something is up hahaha.

Also look at player's age - don't know that person's whole city but LMA players shouldn't have more than 2 of the same type of any age goods buildings. You don't start getting extra deposits until Modern era.

Sometimes you fall for a good one though, I feel you. I always make a list of "fakery" - yes that's what I have as a title. If someone fooled me with a fp production building or something like that goods/no deposit then I make a note of it. It only works once, if at all. :)

I am very careful about plundering!

DeletedUser29295

OK, here is a 2 Gren/6Rogue attack on me. He retreated when he was going to lose. Screenshot (214).png Screenshot (215)_LI.jpg