• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Mustapha00

No doubt that play had a very high Arc and was power leveling people's Trazs. So I doubt he had room to complain regarding the number of blueprints he has.
Makes me wonder...how many FP and unattached units and how much Happiness would a level 2000 Alcatraz give?

And how many fp would it take to get it there?

DeletedUser28670

Makes me wonder...how many FP and unattached units and how much Happiness would a level 2000 Alcatraz give?

And how many fp would it take to get it there?
Estimating roughly from the Wiki, about 1998 units and ~400,000 happiness. The latter figure might be off by quite a bit, though. Might be 40,000 happiness.

DeletedUser26120

Yeah have 7800 myself, the missing 2200 is prob plunder or at least attacked/not aided. I tend to not aid hoodies past the top 20 even if I run out of rogues because I might need them for last minute pvp points.

I thought that Bane's right hand was his foot in the picture at first LOL
Wow what are you on? lol

I am at 1096 plunders. That other guy will prob win, esp since I let time run out a lot without at least taking coins or something.

I plunder 70 to 80% of the players I attack on a daily basis. It's mad successful and enables me to play GE4 with ease.

I also have 4 same age goods buildings, 3 previous age, and 3 indy with room for 2 more once I get the expansion. So I do produce a good bit too. Don't know why I threw that out, just thought someone might be wondering for some reason.

DeletedUser26120

Here are results of about 2 days worth of plunder - most increases were from that, except for indy goods which I traded around. Also conv goods and semiconductors are from production.

I keep screenshots of my plunder uploaded to imgur to track my progress (without cluttering my ssd!) via automated process, so I can track what I need to plunder - and it helped me catch that treasure hunt bug where it's giving less goods than it should!

Anyway without further ado:

Ir8476Z.png

u6fgvJD.png

Yeah steel is hard to come by for me so I plunder that as a priority lol. Reason it's +108 instead of clean 110 is because of queens+zen zones. I plunder a few a day, on top of mine.

DeletedUser28371

This is my info post when you click my portrait.
"Now that neighborhood rotate, this is your warning. If you are being attacked and pillaged, you have no real defenses. I am not a warmonger. I simply attck for points. No one in LMA up should have spearmen, it means you dont care. So neither do I about you. "

I feel this is fair.
Captured.PNG

DeletedUser26154

"Seriously? While I dearly love your playstyle, I have more on my toilet paper when done wiping..."

I touched my inner-self today.

jc 1.png

That's the last time I use single-ply toilet paper.

DeletedUser26120

Before/after GE4.

k2svksP.png

m85NN5T.png

That is why I plunder lol. 500+ current era goods. Previous era was light this time around, only a bit over 250.