• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser

View attachment 6043

Not a nice thing to say.
Not nice, maybe, but factually accurate. :)

just-the-facts.gif

DeletedUser29295

I have already taxed over 100 FP from my new hood: seems everyone has a full Palace set, or several Terrace Farms. My Atlantis is level 8: 1 out of every 5 is a double. I feel like Scrooge McDuck with the FP's: they have assisted in paying for more OF goods for a Guildie to get his own Atlantis now.

DeletedUser

In my newest city on Noarsil, I have been plundering the hood, and twice have had the pleasure of collecting 10 current age goods from a Rosarium. Very nice.

DeletedUser26120

I've decided to go after fps only since I have plenty of goods.

Hit 5 palaces within last 24 hours and have my eye on a few more.

I also opened up top 20 to attack, it's made a difference.

DeletedUser30312

Well, I hit the 7 rogue guy again, he upgraded his defenses:

wPBDcCA.png

Unfortunately (for him), I was prepared for the earlier defense:

upgrade.jpg

J6stZvQ.jpg

Scouted out the unknowns in the hood's top 10 as well. Found two people with 4 rogues on defense.

hq0lA8R.png

These guys are 300k+ points in LMA, their guilds are in the top 20, no slouches in the GB department either, 2 Arcs, 2 Innos, 2 Trazs, a Cape and a DT. And I knocked off a fully boosted Maharajah's Palace in each city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23772

Well, I hit the 7 rogue guy again, he upgraded his defenses:

wPBDcCA.png

Unfortunately (for him), I was prepared for the earlier defense:

View attachment 6061

J6stZvQ.jpg

Scouted out the unknowns in the hood's top 10 as well. Found two people with 4 rogues on defense.

hq0lA8R.png

These guys are 300k+ points in LMA, their guilds are in the top 20, no slouches in the GB department either, 2 Arcs, 2 Innos, 2 Trazs, a Cape and a DT. And I knocked off a fully boosted Maharajah's Palace in each city.
Loving these palaces, best thing inno has done for us plunders for awhile.

DeletedUser26154

Tuesday and Wednesday: These two days you only plunder non-premium residential coin buildings.
Restraint is the way of Good Virtues.
[i.e. Victorian House, Motel, Pod Home, etc.]

Remember it's just Coins Today.
No other buildings.

yd-meadow-nr-Muker-Tom-Collier.png

Just... Coins.

ODragon

Agreed. I took two from someone over 2 days and woke up with this lovely note. The funny thing is; I think it actually tells me about when she went and collected so I know when to look again tonight for the 24 hour roll over.

Sadly, she bought the big ass 3 day shield but I'll revisit when it is down.

@ardak kumerin please provide me with an appropriate picture/meme that shows "big ass shield". TIA

DeletedUser

I hope most of us are not buying into this "only coin" today thing. Next thing is all the haters will be trying to put other restrictions and "guidelines" on us.
Do as you always done I would hope, make your game time and effort worth it if others choose not to.

DeletedUser

The thread is called "Plunder Progress". When started I was hoping it was a way for what seems like a small niche' of players to get together and exchange ideas, practices and strategy.
We understand others don't use the same concepts in-game. If you disagree with our play style there are other forums to express your opinion.
Thank you.

ODragon

The thread is called "Plunder Progress". When started I was hoping it was a way for what seems like a small niche' of players to get together and exchange ideas, practices and strategy.
Related to this... This is the info I keep track of.

How do others format their info?

Quick key on this...
highlighted name = 5 FP plunderable building
+ = more stuff (so Zenzone (FP+) would be a zenzone that gives FP and goods)

There is one column cut off all the way at the end that has previous data so if we've been in the neighborhood together previously, I'll have their pillagable data.

Plun.jpg

DeletedUser30312

So much anger....
Monday - Surrendered
Tuesday - M's Palace (5FP+)
Wednesday - M's Palace (5FP+)

View attachment 6077

Hahaha! That's more like drop a grand on diamonds to advance three ages, be put far out of your reach in the next hood shuffle and matched up with far tougher adversaries who've been building up their cities that will kick his ass that much harder! Yeah, that'll show you! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27889

Are you guys reporting these messages? Plundering isn't against the rules, the vile offensive name calling they are doing is and I hope you guys are reporting them. Plundering is part of the game they signed up for, if they can't handle it like adults they shouldn't be playing.

ODragon

Are you guys reporting these messages? Plundering isn't against the rules, the vile offensive name calling they are doing is and I hope you guys are reporting them. Plundering is part of the game they signed up for, if they can't handle it like adults they shouldn't be playing.
I don't. I don't want them to get banned because then I can't plunder them any longer.