• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Algona

View attachment 7258
OK, nothing in the profile that suggests they live in Florida. I am thinking if he had time to write the note he had time to collect. But it got me thinking...I live in the Northeast, should my city be off-limits during snow storms? How about the players in Kansas or Oklahoma, should they be off limits during Tornado season? Players in the Northwest off limits during wildfire season,etc.?
I don't have a crystal ball and have no idea where 99.9% of players live. I am not completely heartless and if he had sent me a polite note then I would have given him the goods back and maybe a donation.

As you said, if the idiot had time to write they had time to collect.

If the idiot had real problems they wouldn't be checking on a game.

DeletedUser29295

I guess this one hit a bunch of branches when he fell out of the crazy tree. There was a guy in my last hood that had 3 beautiful Palace sets, and I used to help myself to one every day. Then the hoods changed, and he sent me a FR. I was nice and accepted. Then he sent me this to try to recruit me:

Screenshot (303)_LI.jpg

Then this (as a group message):

Screenshot (304).png

So I answered him thusly:

Screenshot (305)_LI.jpg

SMH: I do not understand people in this game at times. I have enough to do with assisting my own Guild without getting spammed about some Guild that means less then nothing to me. Hope he is in my hood again next reset so I can tax him more.

DeletedUser28670

I guess this one hit a bunch of branches when he fell out of the crazy tree. There was a guy in my last hood that had 3 beautiful Palace sets, and I used to help myself to one every day. Then the hoods changed, and he sent me a FR. I was nice and accepted. Then he sent me this to try to recruit me:

View attachment 7268

Then this (as a group message):

View attachment 7269

So I answered him thusly:

View attachment 7270

SMH: I do not understand people in this game at times. I have enough to do with assisting my own Guild without getting spammed about some Guild that means less then nothing to me. Hope he is in my hood again next reset so I can tax him more.
That person would be quite bothersome. Glad he isn't in my hood.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29295

I've had three people turn to shields this week, one levelled up for a better defensive set up (it worked for now) and one destroyed or removed her terrace farm (plundered it 2 of 4 chances).

I had one disconnect his city from his TH to "teach me a lesson". LMBO!!

DeletedUser24787

LOL, can't defend themselves in the current era so they think running to a higher era is the answer? Good luck with that.
seems like they got the sponge bob logic
A-Sea-Under-The-Sea.jpg

DeletedUser28670

There's a nice guy in my hood who always has a mask ball on 2 fp production. 2 spear defence. Just waiting to be plundered ;)
I just had to dig out this old post from a few months back.

It seems like the guy who has a masquerade ball is back in my hood! Anyways, I just did a quick scout of his city Defence with some leftover troops, and guess what? He still has 2 spears on defence. Hoodie, here I come to plunder your FPs!

Oops, I meant "I'm here to liberate your 2 FPs from your tyrannical oppression!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26120

and one destroyed or removed her terrace farm
I had one disconnect his city from his TH to "teach me a lesson".
Really is amazing how often this happens. People will cut off their own noses to spite you - makes no sense to me.

You lose out of production maybe 50% of the time? Then you go and make it 100% instead lol.

Have plenty of apples so been back to plundering. I usually get 30-40 from guildies/friends anyway, not much left to get from hood.

Not too bad, averaging 20-30 fps a day but I'm not checking aggressively.

DeletedUser26120

The lesson is they don't know how to play!
I saw not one, but two different players delete everything in their city, or at least a big chunk of it.

Then they used roads to write me a nice message. I mean really, it was heartwarming. Haha. I didn't report because I don't want my plunderees banned.

So anyway, now that I have plenty of goods I've switched it up a bit - going after king/emperor now instead of queen/zone.

The medals are a slow trickle but add it up over the week and it's a decent haul along with the fp.

DeletedUser

I have switched mine up also, Going after AF goods now since they are getting scarce. I don't need them but they sell well.