• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser30312

Well, that guy was at least taking a crack at you with CA units (well and a rifleman). I got attacked by a force of mostly BA stuff, hilarious! Though that guy loses a few points for using multiple champions (what is the point of using more than one?), only 2 rogues, and rogues with ranged units.

I probably wouldn't have pushed my luck against a +325% defense at all, especially after mousing over a few units and seeing the damage projections.

DeletedUser26120

(what is the point of using more than one?)
In some eras champs have the highest defense. Like Contemporary Era, with def bonus my champs are at 329 def vs 237 for tanks.

I run 4 tanks/4 champs. It must work because about 50% of attacks on me fail at only 160% def.

DeletedUser29295

I like my Atlantis bonus...

My Atlantis is level 11 right now: I get a 2x about every 4th taxation. And sometimes I get 2-3 in a row. It is by far one of my favorite GB's, only behind the AO. I have the Arc as my #3.

DeletedUser30312

In some eras champs have the highest defense. Like Contemporary Era, with def bonus my champs are at 329 def vs 237 for tanks.

I run 4 tanks/4 champs. It must work because about 50% of attacks on me fail at only 160% def.

Ah, interesting. I'm mostly looking at the special abilities that don't stack, and I haven't reached the era where Champs become heavies yet. My city is newly CA, and the Champs are equal to the Dragoons stat-wise. The Chivalry bumps one up by +5, but add more than one and that bonus is lost.

I've done some more planning work on my city and added a space for an Atlantis Museum. I use up all the available expansions and added in some stuff that I'd been saving up. Finally got the war elephants deployed:

elephants.jpg

(Check out that Ritual Flame hidden behind the Queen Statue)

DeletedUser26120

Nice job on getting museum gb.

I'm watching this one guy right now, plundered his palace at 7:50pm last night. 7:58 now and still hasn't collected or popped up yet. Trying to catch it again!

DeletedUser30312

Nice job on getting museum gb.

That's a bit premature. I don't have it yet, I just have a space in my city for it. I still need another 6-7 prints, then the goods, and I'm finishing up the AO prints first.

I got over a 100% attack bonus for the first time yesterday, but that was with a Tavern boost, and the use of a Drummer. It'll be a true milestone when the bonus goes over 100% without any boosts at all.

DeletedUser28371

Well, that guy was at least taking a crack at you with CA units (well and a rifleman). I got attacked by a force of mostly BA stuff, hilarious! Though that guy loses a few points for using multiple champions (what is the point of using more than one?), only 2 rogues, and rogues with ranged units.

I probably wouldn't have pushed my luck against a +325% defense at all, especially after mousing over a few units and seeing the damage projections.
I agree anything over 100 at the same age is no go.

DeletedUser30312

It wasn't a matter of need. I use the drummers against Spearfighters or other very weak defenses where I'm looking for low age tower points. I like making the foregone curbstomp as brutally effective as possible.

DeletedUser26154

Plunderer's Weekly Quest:

In Tribute to a Mighty Plunderer...
You must:

Plunder 500 Palaces.
Receive 10 hate letters.
Collect 1,000 FP in "Tribute"

images (1).png

These must be done by 9/30.

DeletedUser28670

Let's all take a moment of silence from our plundering lives to pay tribute to the OP of this thread Snakes11 who has left the forums.

Your presence in the forums will always be remembered as we continue to honour you by posting our plunders in this thread. Amen.

Last edited by a moderator: