• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser26154

I have barely been around the past 2 weeks: why did he leave?

To be honest...

download (2).jpg download (1).png images.jpg

Some things were done to his profile that I would have done long ago.
And he left on his own terms, instead of the other way around.
"Thus passes the glory of the world."

DeletedUser

I would like to know that too.. being in and out a lot recently, thx in advance
Okay, I don't know what Ardak is talking about. Snake11s voluntarily deleted his Forum account rather than put up with the new...ambience, shall we say, on the Forum. I can't say much more than that without risking warnings myself. I like and have a lot of respect for snake11s, and I am sorry to see him go. The Forum is less enjoyable with him gone. There are others that are not posting much now. And I know of at least one other player that has decided to make himself scarce around here, although not actually deleting his account, due to the "ambience". Snake11s is still playing the game itself, and I have communicated with him directly about all this. I understand and sympathize with his frustration. Personally, I now hesitate to make too many comments more than direct answers to questions posted.

DeletedUser26154

I can't say much more than that without risking warnings myself.

Come to me.

images (1).jpg

I don't know all the details to really give you that good, deep scoop.
His profile picture was removed, and I would have done the same, long ago.
Some of his comments didn't fit, either.
I'm mindful of how everything evolved into what things are right now.

Best thing to do is leave this be.
I would have taken a quiet break from the forums instead of rashly deleting my account.
To be fair, I agree 100% with how Snake feels, while also agreeing 100% as to why his profile was cleaned up.
Lawful Good tendencies v.s. Lawful Neutral tendencies.

download.jpg

What's important is Snake is still in the game.

Darth Mole

Wow - sounds like the new Mods have ruffled a few feathers. I haven't got a clue what's going on but sure seems a shame peeps can't just say what's on their mind without being targeted.
I'm not a big poster but will chip in when necessary.

DeletedUser

His profile picture was removed, and I would have done the same, long ago.
The profile picture was of his 1 year old granddaughter playing with crayons, for goodness sake! It was reported, and he says it was strongly suggested that he change it. Although that's not the story I've seen from the mod. :(
Some of his comments didn't fit, either.
Heck, some of everybody's comments don't fit, including mine...and yours.

DeletedUser26154

On a happier note, we had a hood shuffle.
Also known as Crop Rotation.
Put me in the Land of Many Blue Prints.
These are the times I'm glad I never plundered.

blueprint central.png
2.png

Here I am, on the bottom.

750c23d0b35876d14d506053ac610dec.png

Smothered in World Boss Players.

DeletedUser30900

These are the times I'm glad I never plundered.
Smothered in World Boss Players.
I never actually get this part though, when I plunder, I don't check my neighbor's icon or profile or anything but if they have tons of watch towers or not. If I can beat you, I will attack you regardless you are a super noble trader or a horrible plunder. I just don't care...

DeletedUser29295

I don't check my neighbor's icon or profile or anything

Personally, I keep very detaled notes on every player that is or has been in my hood. Ranking doesn't matter to me, I will beat them anyway. But it is good to know the tendencies of each player: who changes the defensive troops, how much they have grown, and what kind of goodies I can tax (and what times) from them.

DeletedUser

Personally, I keep very detaled notes on every player that is or has been in my hood. Ranking doesn't matter to me, I will beat them anyway. But it is good to know the tendencies of each player: who changes the defensive troops, how much they have grown, and what kind of goodies I can tax (and what times) from them.
There was a time in my life where I would have done the same. I am way past that point now, and that would be way too much work for a leisure activity. :D