• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser26120

What's the funniest response you've gotten to plundering?

I've seen someone sell everything in their city including GBs and writing out "f you" using roads.

Another guy sold all goods buildings and only uses wishing wells etc.

Someone else moved all housing to off-road because they had no goods building so I was plundering coin. Now they made it where I can't do that haha. Crazy.

I've seen people spend tons of tavern silver keeping shield up as much as possible even tho they lose very little due to being active.

It's funny how some react.

Algona

Great stuff Dursland. bohse wins!

Not on the scale of either but see the JennyButler quote in my signature.

DeletedUser29407

When I attack neighbors I plunder. I only aid for the coins IF I desperately need them. I always accept friends requests though. for aid quests I aid guldmates and friends.

DeletedUser26120

No I don't think the summer event will affect things much, other than giving us another 5goods and 1fp building to plunder. But they aren't even together - it's either 1 fp or 5 goods separately. Not nearly as good as queen or zen zone.

Unless Mah's Palace is a residental that can be plundered, then it's amazing lol. But the other centerpieces are decos so doubt it.

DeletedUser26120

A guildie and I are in the same hood, we've been doing that. It helps if I have recent messages and I've just gotten online. Makes it easier to go and plunder.

DeletedUser28670

One guy begged me for an invitation to my guild so I couldn't plunder him and also called me ' great warrior'

DeletedUser

Received this message last week after my daily neighborhood plun...shopping spree:

"Pardon me, but I just wanted to point out neighborhood etiquette. I aid you every single day, and I do not keep a defensive army of 2 spearmen. Most people would not plunder their neighbors under those conditions. Am I missing something?"

Darth Mole

Received this message last week after my daily neighborhood plun...shopping spree:

"Pardon me, but I just wanted to point out neighborhood etiquette. I aid you every single day, and I do not keep a defensive army of 2 spearmen. Most people would not plunder their neighbors under those conditions. Am I missing something?"
You are obviously not Most People!
Personally I aid all aiders back then go attacking whoever is left. If they have some good lying around I'll take it - or FPs . Don't bother with supplys or coin though - many hoodies get away scott free.

DeletedUser

You are obviously not Most People!
Personally I aid all aiders back then go attacking whoever is left. If they have some good lying around I'll take it - or FPs . Don't bother with supplys or coin though - many hoodies get away scott free.
I used to do that, but since I built the Voyager V1 I plunder anything from their latest age.