• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser

Seems you are into extortion, which i a felony. Payment to prevent being robbed or beaten is the same protection racket that the Mafia was engaged in doing. Now if Inno wants to change the system so that the one being attacked has to be present and able to direct his/her own defense against a bully then bring it on! There is more to be gained by working together than by engaging in gang activity. However if I am home when you break down my front door then be prepared to meet my "Little Friend".
This is the funniest thing I've read today! I love it when you macho types act like you're Chuck Norris or one of those other losers, from the anonymity of your keyboard. Your "Little Friend" doesn't impress anyone here, so put it back where it belongs and try to learn the game so the "felons" don't steal all your goods. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser29563

Seems you are into extortion, which i a felony. Payment to prevent being robbed or beaten is the same protection racket that the Mafia was engaged in doing. Now if Inno wants to change the system so that the one being attacked has to be present and able to direct his/her own defense against a bully then bring it on! There is more to be gained by working together than by engaging in gang activity. However if I am home when you break down my front door then be prepared to meet my "Little Friend".
Please tell us you're joking...

DeletedUser29295

We all gangsters up in here!!!

I extort all your goods and I'm proud
I used to feel alone in a crowd
But now you look around these days
And it seems there's an extortion CRAZE
I'm a Gangster he's a Gangster she's a Gangster we're a Gangster
Wouldn't you like to extort like a Gangster too?
I'm a Gangster he's a Gangster she's a Gangster
Extort the hood and you're a Gangster too!

Us Gangsters are an interesting breed
Massive extortion is what we need
Ask any Gangster and they'll say "only a Gangster extorts that way"
I'm a Gangster he's a Gangster she's a Gangster we're a Gangster wouldn't you like to extort like a Gangster too?
I'm a Gangster he's a Gangster she's a Gangster we're a Gangster wouldn't you like to extort like a Gangster too?

Be a Gangster and extort like a Gangster! LETS RAID!!

(Sung to the old Dr. Pepper tune of the 70's)

DeletedUser29563

I extort all your goods and I'm proud
I used to feel alone in a crowd
But now you look around these days
And it seems there's an extortion CRAZE
I'm a Gangster he's a Gangster she's a Gangster we're a Gangster
Wouldn't you like to extort like a Gangster too?
I'm a Gangster he's a Gangster she's a Gangster
Extort the hood and you're a Gangster too!

Us Gangsters are an interesting breed
Massive extortion is what we need
Ask any Gangster and they'll say "only a Gangster extorts that way"

Be a Gangster and extort like a Gangster! LETS RAID!!

(Sung to the old Dr. Pepper tune of the 70's)
That could be the greatest song ever written....I actually feel kinda like a gangsta now

DeletedUser31882

All right, I'll bite and take you... seriously.

Neighborhoods in Forge of Empires have no need for diplomacy or working together as a community, like in the real world. There are no laws being violated. There are no individual victims. Knees are not broken because Tom didn't pay back a loan. Store fronts are not smashed because the 'protection money' was not payed on time. When a city is plundered, the population does not suffer, just the leader of the city and their treasury. The leader failed in 2 major aspects: 1) Their defenses were not strong enough & 2) They did not check in with their buildings on time. Is a leader who consistently loses and mismanages their city worthy of defending?

If that leader recognizes their weakness and decides to make an arrangement with the barbarians that politely only take one production a day... That sounds like a mutually beneficial arrangement agreed upon by consenting adu... er players in a video game. This isn't negotiating with terrorists to save a loved one. This isn't affecting anyone's livelihood. That being said...

If someone took this game's 'plunder' behavior into real life and I started having someone take a item from my house every 24 hours and there was no was for an enforcement authority to take care of the perpetrator... Well, then we are on a similar page. Except, I wouldn't be introducing my little friend to them. It would be quite a few friends and a boot. That further being said...

I would like to see a competing game mechanic with Attack/Plunder/Towers, but Diplomacy/Something-bigger-than-Aid-Mo-Po/Nobel-Peace Prizes don't appear to be on the design table. So. Yo-Ho me Hearties.

On Topic: This week is going swell FP wise. Palace & Cider busts everyday. The T.farm got wise and I'm chasing their timers, but I suspect they wake up earlier than me now. Oh well. Where's the rum gone?

DeletedUser31592

I've had one city struggle since I opened it. I've said for a while I've dabbled with PvP. Mainly I was doing it as a protest for changing the PvP rules (since it locked me out of the Black Tower in one world mid-event). I did it only for points and did not plunder. But I struggle getting enough goods to do the GE through level 4. So for the last 2 weeks or so, I've been plundering goods only. (I have plenty of coins and supplies and I'm in IA so it is rare to find a special building.) Since I'm in IA, half the hood is locked. And I only go after the easy wins. So about 20ish players. I've been pulling in about 80 goods per day on average. It is slowly helping my goods shortage.

Anyway, there is a guy in my neighborhood with FOUR vineyards- unboosted. :eek::rolleyes:o_O

And Santa's Workshop is not a favorite building of mine (since it doesn't produce FPs). There are a few in my hood. Everyone is producing supplies. I was hoping for goods. Even the medals. But, no. Supplies. Boo.

DeletedUser30900

Anyway, there is a guy in my neighborhood with FOUR vineyards- unboosted. :eek::rolleyes:o_O

And Santa's Workshop is not a favorite building of mine (since it doesn't produce FPs). There are a few in my hood. Everyone is producing supplies. I was hoping for goods. Even the medals. But, no. Supplies. Boo.
Some players are just something else. It’s already bad that you waste your space with Santa workshop. Making it as a supply building is just a worse way to do it. Same as use tf as a bait for plunder, even multiple ones. Quite pathetic:p