• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser

I guess I was asking for it because of the crappy way I posed my question. :D
My actual question was: where does @alkayman get those ME troops from? He was indicating that it's because he advanced on the map. But are they given as a prize for conquering a province/sector or is it quest-related?

How to get crymail, that I am familiar with.
They are from the Story quests that are related to the advancement on the map. And thanks for the "crappy way" you posed the question, it was my biggest laugh that day. I'm really glad that it turns out you're not that stupid. :)

DeletedUser31592

I got a thank you message from someone today! My first piece of cry-mail! Too bad I didn't bother taking notes- I have no idea what I took from him. I only take goods. But since these are low-ages filled with newbies, it was very likely unboosted.

DeletedUser31592

I aged up two weeks ago after the hood swap, so this is my first EMA neighborhood in C (the world I've been plundering in). Over 100 goods so far today, so I am pleased- plus about 2 dozen or so more I can plunder still. The downfall is there are still a lot of BA goods. Some cities have only BA goods- in EMA. Ugh.

However, they seem to be more eager to attack for revenge. I've been attacked 4 times so far. They must be really bad because my defense sucks- mostly IA troops since I rely on the GE for my troops, lol. My city defense is only 28%.

DeletedUser32328

Not exactly cry mail...

This is number 4 in my CA neighborhood. He is only running 22% defense which is his real problem. He's got his Arc, Inno and Traz so he does know what he's doing, to some extent.

What I find funnier is that I only got the palace 2/7 possible times last week. He's losing a lot more than I am by doing that.

View attachment 9179

What I find even funnier is that whole row of hunters. Now I remember the delight of seeing a piece of meat being spit-roasted... but six of 'em? (That we can see)

DeletedUser30312

And even more yammering from her: good thing I have othing much to do in game right now other then to answer her.

View attachment 9160 View attachment 9161

For someone who doesn't mind being plundered, she certainly does a lot of griping.

What I find even funnier is that whole row of hunters. Now I remember the delight of seeing a piece of meat being spit-roasted... but six of 'em? (That we can see)

I'll bet he's got them up for DCs. He doesn't even know how to rock the Forge of Blacksmiths strategy. And three Copper Foundries? By CA, he shouldn't need them any more, once he's got his research done and a CoA built. And he had a road going along two sides of those silly hunters which is hardly a model of efficiency. I don't think he knows what he's doing very well; he may have an Arc and Inno, and a Traz but he's probably copying off players who DO know what they're doing instead.

DeletedUser30312

can not believe this thread is still going

Look at it this way, when they're done with you, they'll eventually face me and at least another dozen players. That's not counting the post-CA plunderers on Jaims either.