• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser30312

So I got this other neighbor who fancies himself a fighter. He's showing off the Outlaw achievement and he's been attacking me every 2-3 days only to turn tail and run at the first sign of my defense. Naturally, I retaliate and crush him. So I just retaliated against another of his attacks to find that he's switched up his defense:

lulz.jpg

You'd think that with a Level 3 Victor achievement, and level 2 Outlaw and Great Wall achievement (that second one is going nowhere fast now!) he'd know better.

I think Oriusburg should start building some Viking longships too. :D

DeletedUser31440

So I got this other neighbor who fancies himself a fighter. He's showing off the Outlaw achievement and he's been attacking me every 2-3 days only to turn tail and run at the first sign of my defense. Naturally, I retaliate and crush him. So I just retaliated against another of his attacks to find that he's switched up his defense:

View attachment 9427

You'd think that with a Level 3 Victor achievement, and level 2 Outlaw and Great Wall achievement (that second one is going nowhere fast now!) he'd know better.

I think Oriusburg should start building some Viking longships too. :D

I had someone on E world that had 2 rogues as a defense, I sent her a message letting her know why that was a bad idea, this was the second or third day of the hood and she never changed her defense the rest of the hood rotation. She did stop attacking me though after I plundered her twice, but I was curious so attacked her on the last day of the hood and saw she still had a 2 rogue defense.

DeletedUser30312

It feels really good to hit weak plunderers too. With someone who doesn't fight and feels harried by your relentless assault, it's one thing. But someone who's engaged in aggression only to be stomped on by a superior fighter? There's satisfaction there. And there's no reason to sympathize.

DeletedUser31771

Quick question: when I attack two spearmen with 1 champion and seven rogues, why don't I get the 216 PvP points?

DeletedUser32389

Quick question: when I attack two spearmen with 1 champion and seven rogues, why don't I get the 216 PvP points?
PVP points are computed by a damage dealt minus damage received equation. If you auto, and get hit, you lose points. If you fought them with 8 long range troops for example, no chance of getting hit, you'll see your points :)

DeletedUser31771

Yeah, I figured that might have had something to do with it. I usually just autocomplete when there are two spearmen and just recently started using that particular set up. When I 1 +7 with a tank, I usually don't take any damage. Just trying different things.

Thanks

DeletedUser

Yeah, I figured that might have had something to do with it. I usually just autocomplete when there are two spearmen and just recently started using that particular set up. When I 1 +7 with a tank, I usually don't take any damage. Just trying different things.

Thanks
If you play on PC/laptop, when the battle results screen is up, hover over the battle points and it will show you how they were determined. It shows the damage points you won minus your damage points and whether you got the "Enthusiastic" bonus.

Volodya

If you play on PC/laptop, when the battle results screen is up, hover over the battle points and it will show you how they were determined. It shows the damage points you won minus your damage points and whether you got the "Enthusiastic" bonus.
Cool! I had no idea that this existed. Just tried it out. There are always new things to learn in this game.

DeletedUser31592

I got a friend request from a hoodie today. I've never attacked this person before (I've learned to keep records because of all the DCs that require attacks- makes it easier to win x in a row and stuff.) SHE attacked ME (and lost). Preemptive friend request, I suppose. I declined. I haven't retaliated...yet.

DeletedUser31771

I play on PC about 5% of the time, so I'll look at that.

DeletedUser31592

Cue the ominous music.

2 Spearfighters. Plenty of houses and supply buildings available to plunder. I will wait to see if I can grab goods though. I will plunder a house if I have to just to teach the lesson. ;)

I may have to visit her again tomorrow (and every day after if hoods don't swap Monday). She needs some lessons. I'm ranked 2nd in the hood, she is 53 of only 68. She is probably pretty new- she only has 12,000 points. She attacked with only 1 Mounted Warrior, 1 Ballista, and 1 Legionnaire. You don't attack the #2 person in an EMA hood with only 3 Iron Age troops. That is just asking to be slaughtered!

DeletedUser31771

Nice.

On another note, I’ve been on the receiving end of a daily infiltration, and, yes, real life has prevented timely collection on a few occasions. Usually it’s just coins so he can leave his calling card, but he did nick me for 5 FPs on a TF and on 20 goods out of a tar kiln. Anyway, I set myself up for it by refusing his request to aid with a snarky message.

Anyway, I don’t begrudge him at all. He has a superior offense and I did not always collect on time. What I would like to do though is send him a nice note at the end of this neighborhood iteration. Any suggestions? I want it to be sassy, snarky and unwaveringly rebellious in the face of superior fire power.

DeletedUser31440

What I would like to do though is send him a nice note at the end of this neighborhood iteration. Any suggestions? I want it to be sassy, snarky and unwaveringly rebellious in the face of superior fire power.

Hello [Insert player's name],

I am saddened that our time together has come to an end. I would like to thank you for all of the help that you have given me in advancing my game. Without your daily attacks I would not have been able to refine my defenses to optimize against OP attackers and completely destroy those of lesser means. You have also been so kind as to rid me of the anxiety that I once had when trying to figure out what to do with those 5 fp's from my TF, I can't even begin to let you know how little sleep I got the night before fretting over where to put them. I also hope that you enjoy the tar that you collected from me as well, I ran out of feathers so it would have otherwise gone to waste, another potentially anxiety ridden situation averted, thank the gods. My only fear in our departure is that you may not have known how helpful you have been over the past few weeks, so I just thought I'd send you a nice note to pass the message along.