• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser31440

I was told earlier in the week that one of my plunders made the that guy unable to finish the event. I'm guessing he was running a bit behind and it was that quest of 'finish each production once'
So yeah, it can happen that we plunderers don't get much. But for the ones who don't have any spare productions it's a double-edged sword.

Did you respond back with maniacal laughter? I hope that you did.

Darth Mole

I think I screwed a guy out of a DC by plundering one of his 5 minute productions, he sent me some pretty nasty messages afterwards. Only reason I can think of that much reaction over 5 supplies is if he didn't have enough time to do another 5 minute production before his DC ran out. I really enjoyed that one.
Pure Evil
Mwahhhaaahhhaaa!

DeletedUser32328

Did you respond back with maniacal laughter? I hope that you did.
No I didn't. I don't usually respond to the crap I get in my inbox. Just move 'em up to the top of my PPL (Priority Plunder List) and hit 'em again and again and again. And this was already at the end of a barrage of insults.
The funniest thing actually happened a couple of days before that. He decided to largely self-level his St Basil's (I don't know for sure if it was a result of my plundering, but lets assume it was for the story) and as such allowed me to claim top spot. Was even profitable before taking Arc into account.

DeletedUser32232

I finally got hate mail :D
XW_cCTC3Q_KSv6a7g2qJOA.png

lmao
Thank you for this post. I SO needed a good laugh. This is almost as good as Ardak's "angry justice sounds".

DeletedUser32328

I attack and plunder when neighbors have not aided even once in a full event history. Did that today and got threatened that they were going to message the whole neighborhood my defense so everyone could attack me, as his/her way of "getting even"...lol.
How nice of him/her to send you an invitation for a new plunder tomorrow.

I also used to check who aided me, but stopped doing that rather quickly. Just takes too much time.

DeletedUser31971

How nice of him/her to send you an invitation for a new plunder tomorrow.

I also used to check who aided me, but stopped doing that rather quickly. Just takes too much time.

Lolol! Right!? You bet I'll be plundering him every day until the hood changes. And I'll also be sending him love notes thanking him for his generous donations with lots of hearts and kissy faces.

DeletedUser31225

...I also used to check who aided me, but stopped doing that rather quickly. Just takes too much time.

Do you play on mobile? Because in pc/laptop I aid from history and then open social bar. I know immediately who did not aid me.

DeletedUser31971

I play on mobile 99% of the time. I'll get to the computer 2x a week just to see who is aiding.

Just reverted my profile message back to "An aid a day keeps the plunder away" in W, lmao...and gave a shoutout to the hater of the neighborhood.

ODragon

As a heavy plunderer, I am surprised by how many people appear to not know what a Reno/One-Up Kit is. It is mind boggling to me that they still have Iron Age special buildings in CA/IA.

DeletedUser

When is the next hood swap, anyway? My current hood has got to be getting tired of the daily plundering :)
Thank Sithis! I'm tired of Galfart being super butthurt over being plundered.
I thought it was going to be yesterday ;)
Yes, we're hoping it will be next Monday. Most of us thought it would be this last Monday, since the Carnival Event had ended and the Napoleon Historical Questline didn't have a neighborhood component.