• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser34879

Is it too much if i demand from victims to donate point per day "to avoid" plundering in future?

DeletedUser34879

Well i was worried about rules. Thanks. I've decided to be proud plunderer in this neighbourhood. There is time to Aid and there is time to plunder. Well, good samaritan is on vacation this few weeks and his phone line is cut down.
Edit: @ infamous chan: no no i only told them that point per day will stop plundering and then i told them that i highly recommend to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31440

Yay you. Maybe someday you can goad somebody into a real-life heart attack and really make your day.

Or maybe one day people will realize that plundering is a perfectly acceptable in-game action and will stop getting so riled up over a game? In the meantime though, the stupid (people that think complaining about plundering will make a difference) shall be punished (plundered repeatedly and toyed with in messages)!

Volodya

Or maybe one day people will realize that plundering is a perfectly acceptable in-game action and will stop getting so riled up over a game? In the meantime though, the stupid (people that think complaining about plundering will make a difference) shall be punished (plundered repeatedly and toyed with in messages)!
Absolutely, plundering is a perfectly legitimate part of the game. It's interesting though that almost all of the players with this bizarre pathetic need to come to this forum to boast about their prowess are relative noobs.

DeletedUser34879

Well... 1 of them already insulted me. Should i play league of justice and report him, or he should pay for his insults (very dirty mouth i must say) with forge points? What do you do in cases like this?

DeletedUser31440

Absolutely, plundering is a perfectly legitimate part of the game. It's interesting though that almost all of the players with this bizarre pathetic need to come to this forum to boast about their prowess are relative noobs.

This is how I look at this thread, it seems that you view it in a different light than I do. This thread is not really for boasting about plundering other players, it is more of an ongoing joke where you post the ridiculous ways that people respond to being plundered so that you can share your entertainment with others. If you don't find the responses entertaining then maybe you should just stop visiting this thread, because I can assure you that I will not stop sharing my entertainment regardless, and I'm pretty certain other posters will continue to do the same.

DeletedUser34879

For some reason i cant upload start of conversation... but you know
...if you dont want to be plundered...
1 point per day...
/attached arc...
I highly recomend to listen to me...
Edit: sorry bout my english... only my third language

Attachments

• 20180409_214435.png
    20180409_214435.png
    863.2 KB · Views: 47

Volodya

This is how I look at this thread, it seems that you view it in a different light than I do. This thread is not really for boasting about plundering other players, it is more of an ongoing joke where you post the ridiculous ways that people respond to being plundered so that you can share your entertainment with others. If you don't find the responses entertaining then maybe you should just stop visiting this thread, because I can assure you that I will not stop sharing my entertainment regardless, and I'm pretty certain other posters will continue to do the same.
Please do continue. I find it endlessly entertaining, albeit more in the laughing at than laughing with sense. It's like watching a gaggle of 14-year-olds hanging out in their parents' rec room giggling about their "conquests."

Graviton

For some reason i cant upload start of conversation... but you know
...if you dont want to be plundered...
1 point per day...
/attached arc...
I highly recomend to listen to me...
Edit: sorry bout my english... only my third language

That guy's response is my typical response to extortion attempts too. Then I collect on time and they get nothing. Honestly, do people actually fall for that?

ODragon

That guy's response is my typical response to extortion attempts too. Then I collect on time and they get nothing. Honestly, do people actually fall for that?
I've had it offered to me on more than one occasion. I'm happy to take an FP a day not to plunder someone. Saves me a lot of work,

DeletedUser34879

@Graviton
Honestly i dont know. And i can understand him. But as i said before, i will try. If i get one point out of 30 people it was worthy. And i had a good laugh when i was sending messages. Probably i will be good neighbour in next one. But i decided to be a BIG JERK for this neighbourhood. Everybody needs a valve from RL stress, and what better way than games. I used to play GTA for this purpose:)

DeletedUser34800

I don't know if I have had the pleasure of receiving such a message, but I imagine that I'd respond in the same way that I do for every message sent to me in game: wonder why someone bothered me by making a little red number appear over my mail, then be annoyed that I have to go delete it without reading it because it can't possibly be something important in a game like this.

I wonder if I missed anything good....nah...

DeletedUser31440

It's like watching a gaggle of 14-year-olds hanging out in their parents' rec room giggling about their "conquests."

Isn't that one of the purposes of having a forum for a game? You can only spend so much time discussing strategies and play styles, bragging about in-game conquests seems like a pretty reasonable thing to do on a forum about the game you play.

Volodya

Isn't that one of the purposes of having a forum for a game? You can only spend so much time discussing strategies and play styles, bragging about in-game conquests seems like a pretty reasonable thing to do on a forum about the game you play.
Sure. It's not my style, but I have no issue with that at all. I would've thought though that it would be more satisfying to boast about memorable victories over equal or more powerful enemies than it would be to chortle about pushovers against weaklings. I've seen very little of that sort of post anywhere on this board, very little "well, it cost me 7 units but I finally prevailed against their +700 defense."

DeletedUser31440

Sure. It's not my style, but I have no issue with that at all. I would've thought though that it would be more satisfying to boast about memorable victories over equal or more powerful enemies than it would be to chortle about pushovers against weaklings. I've seen very little of that sort of post anywhere on this board, very little "well, it cost me 7 units but I finally prevailed against their +700 defense."

You're more than welcome to share stories of that variety, maybe it will encourage others to do so as well.