Plunder progress

Discussion in 'Forge Hall' started by snake11s, May 8, 2017.

1. Graviton

Graviton Well-Known Member

Maybe. But, he's forgotten to set his defense all the way into PE?

I caught one of his TFs just now. Five FPs, baby! I'll hit him again tomorrow in case he continues to 'forget' his defense.

Titris Thrawns and TrinkOne like this.
  2. Alvadora

Alvadora Active Member

Or maybe he thinks novody will attack him since he is the number one in the hood :) ...

Titris Thrawns and InfamousChan like this.
  3. Graviton

It just keeps getting better! I just noticed his profile text: "Do not touch me i will kill you from all my city." Beware my two hardy spearfighters!

I think @Alvadora may be right, he's so overconfident in his offensive ability he doesn't care about being plundered. Figures he'll get it back and then some, I dunno. Still seems odd to me, all the way around.

4. m9silent12

m9silent12 Well-Known Member

Sounds like he needs to be brought back down to reality. I say, have a field day on the city everyday you can.

Take what you can, give nothing back.

5. JCera

JCera Well-Known Member

I've been lazy and used my defending army to attack w/autobattle and forgot to replace any losses. Just saying, it happens.

I'm number one often (currently am in 3 of my 7 cities) and almost always top-5 in all of them. It lowers the risk- especially in early ages- but it isn't a guarantee. I was #1 in my CIrgard hood the last rotation. City is only EMA with 425K ranking points. A guy with 50K points attacked me every single day- and won. He had higher aged troops, so I basically couldn't do a thing about it. I changed my defense every day. He mostly plundered houses. Got goods twice. Not much I could do about it but take it, lol.

alkayman, TrinkOne and InfamousChan like this.
  6. Alvadora

Alvadora Active Member

Deleted; didn’t read the thread carefully.

7. Graviton

Yesterday's score: #1 guy in the hood, PE - he attacked again but I was careful to collect on time so I had nothing to plunder. Me, #24 in the hood, Indy: he still has two spearfighters on defense so I smashed them and pilfered 10 Alabaster. I had been waiting for his TF to pop again in the hopes of getting more FP, but it was bedtime.

8. m9silent12

But...you got Alabaster. That's like the best resource in the game. Way better than some FP from a TF.....

Hahahaha. Anyways, you'd think the #1 guy would have some sort of army or at least collect on time. But if he wants to just give his stuff away, that's cool too.

9. Graviton

Absolutely! I mean, why else would someone in PE have even one alabaster mason, let alone three of them?

10. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

Maybe he's decided that the 0% defense makes sense for him. LOL

11. m9silent12

Hahahaha. Well, it's obviously not working. He's getting his alabaster stolen! He should just lose the game at that point.

12. Orius Maximus

Orius Maximus Well-Known Member

I think tuckerkao would know.

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  13. King Zack the Almighty

King Zack the Almighty Active Member

I'm bored so I'm pulling a plunderer prank.
    I had a quest to build all HMA goods buildings for 35 diamonds :) and when I build all of them, I will leave them uncollected on 4 hour productions. If someone breaks through my defense and tries to plunder those buildings.... I cant wait. :D

14. Graviton

VICTORY!

He hit me this morning and managed to slip in and get a 5-minute Arena production (supplies; I was doing a DC). So I hit him back, as I've been doing every day, and nabbed 5 more FP from a TF. I was this close to sending him some smack-talk, something along the lines of, "You got a handful of supplies and I got five more of your FPs. I'll do that trade every day of the week!"

Instead, I got a message from him this afternoon: "Do you want to continue fighting?" :D This, from a guy who still hasn't upgraded his defensive army of two whole spearfighters.

I'll send him a friend invite tomorrow. I have better things to do than stalk his productions all day.

15. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings Well-Known Member

I think I would have just responded with something along the lines of:

We've been fighting? I thought you were just leaving the fp's out because you thought I was Santa and had run out of milk and cookies. How well do you treat your friends if we're enemies?

16. King Zack the Almighty

King Zack the Almighty Active Member

My plunder prank didn't work. Mostly because everyone retreated at my defense. :(
    [​IMG]
    24% extra defense, too.

alkayman and InfamousChan like this.
  17. m9silent12

I would probably retreat too. I would look and see it wasn't 2 spearfighters. Then I would go: I don't feel like all these button clicks. And retreat.

But that's just me. I'm lazy. Hahahaha

18. Graviton

I might be tempted to retreat but when I see somebody using rogues on defense it makes me want to spank them.

Volodya and Stephen Longshanks like this.
  19. m9silent12

What's wrong with rogues on defense? Are they bad some how? I don't, almost never, usually fight armies on defense. And I only attack my neighbors when I need to. So, are rogues terrible defenders?

20. Graviton

They're worthless on defense. All I have to do is kill every other unit first, then rogues are one-shots. If you're using two rogues on defense you may as well only put up six regular units, it's the same thing.