• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser34800

I got plundered the other day. Some guy in my hood took the coins from my Royal Marble Gateway (reward from the Napoleon quest), since it hadn't been motivated for that 8hr period.

Only 3,500 coins. I'm pretty sure they thought there would be a FP there, but again, it wasn't motivated which is usually when FPs are produced.

Seemed like a waste, but I laughed. Guy hasn't been back since.

Edit: I should point out that it never produces FPs, always coins. It can just be motivated for double coins, which is whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Graviton

I recently had a guy do the same thing. He hit me on two consecutive days and plundered my RMG both times. I figured he just wanted an immediate haul and didn't want to come back later to check for something better. As you said: whatever.

DeletedUser34800

Well, to be fair, there was nothing useful to take. So they didn't have a choice. Just my overnight houses and RMG on their 8hr coin production.

I am surprised though, by how little I even get attacked. I'm #6 in my Industrial/Colonial Age neighborhood, but I also have TONS of special buildings to catch the eye of potential plunderers. 2x Cherry Blossom set (SoK combo layout), 2x Winter set (ideal layout using multiples of certain pieces), Maharaj Palace set, working on Elephant set.

It's like a plunderers dream of special buildings. But I collect on time every day, so no one can take anything. Still, I would have thought I would be attacked way more because of those.

Oh well. I'm happy to be unnoticed, for the most part.

DeletedUser31882

Great post but I need to see more "U R elephant dung" type posts lol, I don't think that one will ever leave me:D

btw, why do you silly plunderers hit my blacksmiths on my WW cities? Do you think that it hurts my DC efforts or something? If that's the case it would be a rare thing to happen to hit is when a task comes up for it and even still it would only be a 4h or 8h task for the blacksmith to be collected, oddness to me.

Your sub 500 supplies will fuel my UBQ that will BRING FORGE OF EMPIRES TO ITS KNEES! BUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Hold on... click~click~click~click~crap~click~click~click~ better get a pillow for those knees~click~click~click~CRAP!

Could just be a friendly plunderer of sorts, maybe still would like something out of the deal but not looking to hurt ya too much either.

First it's silly plunderers, now it's friendly? What a world! What a world!

Wait. I just saw Spider-Man: Homecoming. Maybe I should change my profile to "Just your friendly, silly neighborhood plunderer!". But I fear that may mitigate cry mails. So many strategic decisions...

I recently had a guy do the same thing. He hit me on two consecutive days and plundered my RMG both times. I figured he just wanted an immediate haul and didn't want to come back later to check for something better. As you said: whatever.

Guilty Plunderer here: I have hit Coin buildings when I am lazy/fast plundering and/or want a quick boost to complete the coin RQ. So Yar, spot on assessment.

It's like a plunderers dream of special buildings. But I collect on time every day, so no one can take anything. Still, I would have thought I would be attacked way more because of those.

Oh well. I'm happy to be unnoticed, for the most part.

Stalker Plunderer's secret: We are always watching. That one day you decide to see a movie with your girlfriend and don't collect on time? That's when we strike!

The worst is when I do that, sacrifice units for the win and find out I've been bamboozled. The target knows I'm on the hunt and have nothing to show for it. Sad Panda days. I've had a few of those this past week, lost most of my canons because by golly 5FP is worth it! Then GE decided to give me 0 canons...

DeletedUser34787

32782217_10160363101520542_2768339952528785408_n.jpg

...have spent some time trying to understand the train of thought that leads from (1) to (2). Anyway, good luck with that, I guess.

DeletedUser34893

Only 3,500 coins. I'm pretty sure they thought there would be a FP there, but again, it wasn't motivated which is usually when FPs are produced.

Seemed like a waste
Some people may just be looking at the age of your building to use up the Voyager bonus when nothing else is available.
Or (as I do) you had a terrible defense and plunder seems appropriate since very little battle points were gained.

DeletedUser34800

My defense isn't terrible (not being snarky, just starting my explanation), it's just not enough to stop the #1 guy in my hood. Im #6 with 900k points and he is #1 with 7.something million. Even has attack GBs over lvl 10, up to lvl 20. The guy has just been playing for a lot longer than I have. Even still, he loses troops every time he attacks.

I think the only reason he bothers to attack me (about once per 3-4 days) is because of all the special/event buildings I use. Probably hopes to get that lucky plunder on my GoW or something. Probably thought the RMG had FPs attached to it.

Jern2017

I'd very kindly ask them not to report me and donate some FPs to one of their GBs to show them how sorry I am.

You don't want to get reported.

And for the love of God, stop trying to groom them!

DeletedUser30900

I'd very kindly ask them not to report me and donate some FPs to one of their GBs to show them how sorry I am.

You don't want to get reported.

And for the love of God, stop trying to groom them!
If its a sarcasm, its a really bad one. If you really think that way, you need some help:)

DeletedUser34800

What would Inno do if they got reported for plunder? Absolutely, 100%, nothing. It's part of the game. They designed it exactly the way they wanted to.

Collect on time, or risk being plundered. Dont like it? Go play Hello Kitty: Island Adventure.

DeletedUser34893

Post the link to the screenshot in neighborhood chat so everyone plunders him. Post the link in global for future hood rotations.

DeletedUser30312

Other then my main, I only attack my hood when a quest requires it. But when I do, I tax the player. Looks like I struck a nerve when I beat this poor guy and took his Alabaster (from my EMA diamond city account):

View attachment 10094

I figured I would get my second response in one screen shot to make what looks like will be an interesting conversation easier to follow.

Well of course you hit a nerve, you stole alabaster! Is that tuckerkao's main world? If it is, that guys losing some major profit!

I wonder how long it will be before he starts dying of cancer? A lot of players seem to get spontaneous tumors after being hit by a plunderer and cursing them over it.

Where are you guys getting these crazy messages from. I plunder a decent amount because of daily quests and having 9 worlds, and I rarely see anything. Do you only get these messages in later ages, or are you guys purposefully antagonizing players after they send their first annoyed message? I occasionally get a message from someone that's annoyed, but nothing on this level.

Or is it a result of repeat plundering weeks on end? I'm too lazy to do that XD.

No idea. I plunder a lot of people and usually hit the same guys over and over, but get nary a peep out of them. Even after trying to antagonize hoodies with my Plunder Bazaar, I still didn't get much. I usually don't even egg them on when they send hate mail. But maybe it's because I attack silently, no taunts, no threats, just the breached defense and plundered buildings. The taunts is the one thing I've never like much about PvP, and I don't really engage in it here.

Great post but I need to see more "U R elephant dung" type posts lol, I don't think that one will ever leave me:D

btw, why do you silly plunderers hit my blacksmiths on my WW cities? Do you think that it hurts my DC efforts or something? If that's the case it would be a rare thing to happen to hit is when a task comes up for it and even still it would only be a 4h or 8h task for the blacksmith to be collected, oddness to me.

The only reason I'd hit it is to earn another point to the last level of the plunder achievement and there was less than an hour left on the clock.

DeletedUser34800

The #1 guy in my neighborhood who attacks me, attacked me again yesterday. He usually wins, but with loses. I just finished the Progressive Era quests and got myself some nice PE troops. He lost all his guys yesterday hahahaha. Was quite funny to watch.

He's stolen all of 10 goods and 3,500 coins since I joined this hood, and none of my special buildings, because I collect them on time. Still, it's nice to see that green thumbs up. Also, his Alcatraz is lvl 10, so only 8 troops a day. He lost 7 rogues yesterday. Glad I could make him pay a days worth of troops.

Guess that's not really a plunder story though. More of an anti plunder story? Either way, it was enjoyable.

DeletedUser31882

The #1 guy in my neighborhood who attacks me, attacked me again yesterday. He usually wins, but with loses. I just finished the Progressive Era quests and got myself some nice PE troops. He lost all his guys yesterday hahahaha. Was quite funny to watch.

He's stolen all of 10 goods and 3,500 coins since I joined this hood, and none of my special buildings, because I collect them on time. Still, it's nice to see that green thumbs up. Also, his Alcatraz is lvl 10, so only 8 troops a day. He lost 7 rogues yesterday. Glad I could make him pay a days worth of troops.

Guess that's not really a plunder story though. More of an anti plunder story? Either way, it was enjoyable.

Up till the loot report & Traz 10, your story could have described me this past weekend! One of my regulars had the joy(hopefully) of watching me fail in cracking his defenses, with a full troop lose. I knew I was done after a bad move and could have saved some units, but I figured I'd play it out for full effect. After all, I've robbed their T.Farm multiple times, so the least I can do is sacrifice some units for their entertainment!

Considering the thread has evolved a wee bit from the OPs message, I'd say your story falls under the plunder umbrella. After all, your defenses 'plundered' him of 7+ rogues. It's also a good set-up to obtaining the rarest form of crymail, failed plunderers.