• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser29295

Hahahahahaha. I like that reasoning. Oh man, I would have been so happy to receive some crymail hahahaha.

When I lose, I usually send a congrats to the victor. Not in the form of crymail, but letting them know they did a good job in defense setting/changes and such, and to keep up the good work. But I always have my notes on them, and change my attack troops accordingly. I think it is a fun part of the game to lose now and again, and I have gotten a few good peeps on my FL because of it.

DeletedUser32355

I... just... cant.... believe... it. :)

I attacked #4 in my hood (he has +130% def) and won. Nothing was plunderable. I came back a few hours later... and he demolished all the non-special buildings in his city to stop me from plundering him. :cool:
8mw5J0WbSXah4Tg223SR0w.png

What a great idea. ;):rolleyes:
I... still... cant.... believe.... it. :D

DeletedUser31882

Nothing was plunderable. I came back a few hours later... and he demolished all the non-special buildings in his city to stop me from plundering him. :cool:
What a great idea. ;):rolleyes:
I... still... cant.... believe.... it. :D
or, I suppose he could be in the middle of redesigning his city.

I prefer assuming the subdued pillaged weak player's decisions stem entirely as a reaction to my presence. Regardless of the Truth, it gives me an excuse to have a military parade in my city and remind everyone of how great I am.

More Serious Note: I suppose that could be used as an message opener to bait crymail. "Oy! Why put your citizens out of work so they couldn't smuggle goods to my city? What kind of terrible leader are you?" Twist knife if infected wound found, etc. etc.

Regardless, may you find their roustabouts idle or their HoFs unmotivated!

DeletedUser30312

My cherry picking of cities is starting to pay off for me:

score.jpg

One of the new neighbors really seems to be enthusiastic about getting visited by people like me:

plunder.jpg

Haven't seen this person before, but who am I to turn down such an invitation? She's making it pretty easy with the Spearfighters too. Possibly a trap, but the first responses to my attacks has been m/p. OTOH, she does seem to know how to collect on time. *shrug*

And remember when I said I broke a 301% defense recently? Yeah, I just shattered that record:

victory.jpg

DeletedUser32328

Got this yesterday .

I plundered him a couple of times.

He tried the three stages of Dealing with a plunderer by a whiner.

1. he tried attacking me, but surrendered.
2. He added me as a friend, but I denied his request.
3. He sent me cry mail.

Come on, that's a compliment. You're a star! Triple even.

DeletedUser32355

I plundered 25 people before I couldn't put together a good army anymore. I got about:
  • 5k supplies
  • 4k coin
  • 1fp :)D) (forum glitch??? it was supposed to be ( :D)... :rolleyes:)
And... it will take 4 hours for my army to heal. :(
But that just means I can plunder a lot more in 4 hours! :D

I also got the silver Outlaw achievement from it! ;)
upload_2018-6-7_10-37-7.png

Oh, and I can plunder town halls now. :p
Y5YVjEVYT2mIb8HU5MlV8Q.png

Last edited by a moderator: