• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Jern2017

First fan mail since the neighborhood rotation.

They'll have plenty more chances to thank me before the next one.

Attachments

• sketch-1533690436028.png
    sketch-1533690436028.png
    801 KB · Views: 63

DeletedUser34800

Man, I love this thread. It's refreshing over the massive amount of trolls running rampant elsewhere on these forums hahahahaha.

DeletedUser35771

Eh. If he wanted to really get his point across, he would have mentioned his cancer and his only 2 weeks left to live.
<snip..>

I figure he'll get there by the end of the week. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update: I've received further communications, but I see no sense in posting.
I'm suspecting I've triggered a vitriolic troll with a fondness for his own vocabulary. He also appears to be a lurker on this very thread, and I don't believe he finds us amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30312

Well I've had some good hauls today so far in the new hood. No luck on set pieces, but I've nabbed several dozen goods and there's a pretty easy neighbor in my hood making FP for me with his Magnum Opus.

Up to now, I've found a lot of diamond players to be pretty easy targets, but this hood's biggest threat so far is the first killer whale I've encountered in over two years of playing:

killerwhale.jpg

Count that: 8 Pirate Ships, 26 Estates, 2 full Cherry Garden Sets, level 10 TA, and a full set of attack GBs (Zeus is off to the side somewhere I think, but it's there), all a bit over level 10. The Basil is level 7. He hasn't bothered me yet, I think he's hardcore GvG, he's in one of the top 10 guilds and he's already well over a million points on the PE tower this week. I estimate at least a +260% attack here and defense has at least a +41% to attack. Definitely not easy pickings here.

DeletedUser26120

Count that: 8 Pirate Ships, 26 Estates, 2 full Cherry Garden Sets, level 10 TA, and a full set of attack GBs
Seems a waste to get the pirate ships with all that. :)

Giving up 112fp a week that could've gone into attack gbs lol.

That was my thinking in picking Royals over Pirate.

DeletedUser32328

Seems a waste to get the pirate ships with all that. :)

Giving up 112fp a week that could've gone into attack gbs lol.

That was my thinking in picking Royals over Pirate.
2 FPs lost per ship. So 16 in total. Which I would deem well worth it for 64% attack bonus.

DeletedUser30312

I think he's pretty much in it for the GvG and doesn't really care about much else. He hasn't even bothered with an Arc yet.

DeletedUser34800

Hey, to each their own, right? Surprised about the no Arc thing though. Rare to see someone without one.

DeletedUser30312

And I reached my 10,000th victory today, marking another milestone:

Untitled.jpg

I deployed my brand new Kraken against the hood and I was rather pleased with the results, though I'm certain my neighbors won't be. Next on the list is the Terracotta Army. And I'm less than 100 plunders away from the highest achievement level which should be coming up soon.

DeletedUser32328

I deployed my brand new Kraken against the hood and I was rather pleased with the results, though I'm certain my neighbors won't be. Next on the list is the Terracotta Army.

I'm quite fond of my Kraken too. I had put the AO first and then Kraken. In retrospect and from a pure fighting perspective, I would do it the other way around now. Sure the AO is great, but needs more levelling to make a difference. The Kraken, when you used correctly, immediately shows its power.

Jern2017

New fan mail. I have a feeling he'll set up the City Shield.

Edit: City Shield it is!

Attachments

• sketch-1534808700518.png
    sketch-1534808700518.png
    887.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

DeletedUser26120

Haha nice. Fun to force someone into shield lol, then you drain them of silver and plunder :D

Sweet on the 10k! Just hit that myself in Z.

Have Atlantis Museum now, it is amazing.

DeletedUser34800

I don't know, if I had to shield up, I could stay shielded for months. Wouldn't be a bother to me either. Don't use tavern silver for anything.

Not everyone saves it endlessly of course.